Chapter 3: the bus ride

*the Monday after homecoming*
I hate school. I hate waking up. I Hate leaving my warm bed. Ugh I just hate Monday's! I'm complaining in my head when I bump into camryn, "woah sorry camryn!" I say as she picks up her books. "It's okay haha." Camryn assures me. "So how was actually dancing with your date?" I ask. "Okay I know I was being rude before so I danced with him and it was okay. I wish I went by myself though." She replies as I shake my head. he probably wished the same. "I hope Elisabeth had fun at least." No sooner then I said that, Elisabeth came up to us. "Me and Jason broke up." She calmly says. "What!? Why? Are you okay?!" Camryn and I say at the same time. "I'm fine and I broke up with him because we haven't ... Done anything... You know... Down there." She blushes. "Ohhh okay well you were only dating for a month, did you talk to him?" I ask. "No I guess I just didn't like him anymore you know?" I actually didn't but okay. The morning bell rings and we part ways to our first period.
*after school the same day*
I'm walking to the bus listening to my favorite artist G-Eazy. His songs give me eargasims I swear.
I sit down in an empty seat when I see Jason. He's looking around trying to find a seat and before I know it I say "hey Jason, you can sit with me." He smiles and sits.
The whole bus ride was actually really fun. We made stupid jokes and never ran out of things to talk about. He's pretty funny too.
We get to his stop and he thanks me for letting him sit there and leaves. I honestly didn't think we would have anything in common but we have a lot. You know, he's pretty cute too. I'm glad I gave him my number. No sooner than I said that, he texted me.
J: heyy
L: hey!
J: what's up?
L: walking home wbu?
J: sitting down watching dexter, it's the best show ever.
L: really? I've never seen it. I love greys anatomy.
J: my mom watches that it's alright.
We talk all night making fun of each other and recommending more shows when I start to fall asleep, actually wanting to go to school tomorrow.