surpris (part 2)

(this chapter follows the other to thank you for the 150 views on this story. )

Y/n pov:

Two days later:

I wake up with my morning sickness, I did my morning routine and I get out of the bathroom. to my surprise jk was no longer in bed, I leave the room and go downstairs to see if he was there but there was no one there. a tear flows from my eye and I take it out with my finger, go up to haru's room and wake him up. I prepare his clothes for him and I ask him to get ready, I took his suitcase and put his things in it, after finishing I go out and I did the same with mine. I bring down the suitcases and I prepare a quick breakfast, Haru comes down and I put the dishes on the table and we start to eat.

-baby, you know that aren't going well with appa?

-yes eomma.

-we are going to go to uncle minho for a few days to take a step back from the situation.

-ok eomma, does that mean that we will no longer see appa?

-if appa wants to see us he can always but for the moment not.

-ok eomma. he smiles.

we finish eating and I ask him to take the toys he wanted to take with him while I was doing the dishes. he comes down with a bag with toys and teddy bears, we load our things in the car and I put a note on the fridge and then we leave. I drive to the house of minho we arrive after 15 minutes and we get out of the car, haru jumps in my arms and I carry him to the entrance. I ring the doorbell, after a few seconds han opens the door.

-what are you doing here?

-is it possible that we will stay with you for a few days?

-yes of course, enter.

he let us in and I put Haru on the sofa and I go out to take our things that were in the car, I sat down on the sofa next to Han and Haru got on my lap hugging me. han looks at us with a sad look.

-what going on? han asks concerned.

-I had already told you that kooki was very distant lately and yesterday he got angry with Haru and me because Haru had to ask to have a little brother or a little sister and me because I said nothing ...

He nodd.

-last night after his he left, he came home late and completely drunk and this morning he had already left when I was in the bathroom, it couldn't go on anymore I had already forgiven him for the same thing before the birth of haru and now it starts again ...

he gets up and takes me in his arms, you could hear haru crying which breaks my heart, I hug him in my arms trying to calm him after ten good minutes he falls asleep on me. I leave him in my arms and we start to discuss the time that it is time to pick up Minny from school.

-i think this story has a lot of impact on haru. Said han.

-I think the same, he is much stickier than usual i feel like seeing him baby again. I started laughing.

we look at the time and it was time to pick up minny from school, i wake up haru and we get in my car. han tries to make Haru smile by making jokes or funny faces at him his walked for a while but when the car indicator put the name of the person calling we stop smiling. i don't answer at first and when we get to the school han took haru with him to pick up minny, i picked up my phone and called the number back.

On the line:

-y/n where are you ?!

We could hear anger in his voice.

-you remember my first name it's new.

I say it sarcastically. 

-you do not answer my question!

-if you ask me it's because you've finally come home, haven't you read the note on the fridge?

-i do and i asked where are you ?!

her voice was much more anger when start.

-as I said in the note, we went to minho house!

-and why ?

-seriously?! you've been a real asshole all week you even made your own son cry and you ask me why? think about that don't forget one thing i forgave you once easily dont think the second time we be also easy because you shouldn't be forgiven only by me but also by haru!

with that I hang up the phone. han and haru arrive shortly thereafter, han waved to me if i was alright and i nodd him. i drive to their house and on the way i could see haru laughing and smiling with minny which warms my heart. we arrive and we get out of the car then we go back in, haru goes to minny's room to play leaving us from the living room to chat.

we talk for a moment when the door opens we turn our heads and we see minho come in with tae, I get up and I hug them then we all sit on the sofa and I explain what is happening, tae took me in his arms and minho began to swear on jk's head I know he had already spoken to him that if he made me suffer he would hurt him but the learning that he had done that too haru was too much. he gets up ready to go confront him but we try to hold him back, tae and han put themselves in front of him so that he does not go through the door I took things in hand while shouting.

-STOP!

he stops and they turn to me, I made them sit down.

-leave him all alone to mope on his fate.

-but he could still hurt you. said minho.

-it's too late for that. I sign.

-why? Asks tae.

-because i'm pregnant, again.

-you what?! This assole make you pregnant again! Scream minho.

-shhh! haru could hear you i want to surprise him.

-why want him to surprise him? Asks minho.

-because he always wanted to be a big brother, that's why I'm waiting for his birthday to tell him.

-this is so cute. said tae.

-waiting does that mean I'm going to become an uncle again? said minho and tae at the same time.

-yes.

they started to jump of joy, han and I we watch them embarrass then they took me in their arms we stay a while when we hear small footsteps, we turn around and we see haru holding minny's hand. we look at them and haru tells me he was hungry i laughed and han and me we get up to prepare something to eat while he is having fun in the living room. we decide to prepare a large dish because there are several of us, after having finished we sit down to the table and then we start to eat. I put haru to bed and go to sleep, trying not to think about what happened.

To be continued...

I hope you liked this chapter

I hope you liked this chapter. 😊

it will end in 3 or 4 chapter, it will be necessary to see my inspiration. 😉😂

do not hesitate to give me your opinion in the comments. 😉

feel free to check out my other stories on my profile.🤗