story bonus (3) end

(this chapter is to thank for the 2k views on this story, many thanks.❤❤)

(I'm sorry but this chapter will be the last of this story, I don't see how to continue it, so yeah really sorry.🙏🥺)

Y/n pov:

two weeks later:

after our little session last time, all to change for good. I left my business to Taehyung, I spent a lot less time with Jungkook and the children and I know that Taehyung is my big brother, at the base the business should come back to him. i spend the rest of my time at home at high haru and ryhui which gives me a lot of work. Jungkook and I gave time to each other a lot and it feels good to go back to our ways.

but its been a few days that I feel nauseous, at first I thought it was because of the extra work and the lack of sleep, but after two days I realized that it was not because of that. I spoke about it with minho and he is coming by today to give me a pregnancy test, since with the children I cannot even go out to attend classes.

(it's the holidays, that's why the kids are at home.)

after 1 hour I hear the doorbell ring, I rush to the door to open it. minho, han and their daughters walk inside. han asks his daughter to come upstairs to play with his cousins and she does. he gives me the test and we all go up to my room, who could see that it had been a while since people had hardly lived there, clothes are scattered everywhere and the sheets were undone, I did not have the strength to do housework.

-wow! has there been a break-in here? minho asks, laughing.

-ah, ah, ah! sorry but i don't feel well enough to do the housework, and besides you see it is none of my business but Jungkook's, so scold him. I say, a little overwhelmed by events.

he says nothing more, and I walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I take the test out of the box and I did all the steps, it was the first time I used one, usually I go to the hospital. I wait 5 minutes for the result to appear, even if I know i was pregnant again and this time I know that it will be like the last time, Haru and Ryhui will be happy to be big brother and big sister but Jungkook I'm not sure, although I know he adores his children but having a third is like a lot for him.

I saw two lines forming on the test, proving to me that I was right I was still pregnant. I take the rest and I open the door, they watch me stress and I look at them devastated, they understood directly and they hugged me. I look at them lost but I smile believing that he had not understood and that he thought that I was not pregnant.

-don't worry, you can try again next time. he tells me.

-minho Let go of me. I ordered.

he did as I say and he looks at me with wet eyes, he was going to cry thinking that I was not pregnant.

-don't hold back your feelings, it's okay to cry. he says.

-to cry for joy, you mean? I ask with a smile.

-what do you mean? He asks.

-minho, you will become an uncle again. I say smiling.

-seriously ?! he asks crying.

I nod, he hugged me crying. han and I help him calm down, repeating that it was not for him to cry but more for Jungkook and me, we started laughing after that. after discussing it we go downstairs, shortly after the children came downstairs because they were hungry, han and I were preparing something for them to eat. I decide to wait until Jungkook comes home to announce it in front of everyone.