chapter 15:

Don't own anything

Short chapter

Author pov:

3 sailor senshi & 3 op fighters went to a nice date at a park surrounded by nature. Rei & riggs on a boat ami sitting  against a tree Wilson laying his head on her lap, usagi & trent walking together.

Sometimes having times like this you make each day count before dark kingdom makes there move. Nothing with catching up relationships am i right.

Rei: riggs kun~

Somewhat cold hearted one punch vet hero looked at her he blushed eyes grew wide, she walked in four slowly to him. She gives him a nice kiss, he kissed her back.

(Something like this but different)

Usagi cracked her knuckles vein was seen on her from all the training she did with Trent make her faster stronger. Her future as sailor moon will be a whole new level.

Dark kingdom on the move again. She sensed danger she instant transforms into sailor moon.

(0:44 only

She moved fast

(2:46 only)

Nature looking demon about to ruin their date sailor moon appeared in front of her. She was shocked she quickly round house kick her but moved behind her ready to obliterated the demon & killed it with her first one punch.

Demon got obliterated. Moon powered down. Gross that her body exploded she was never a type to kill but she so they move on their day.

Making usagi & the others OP too

Enjoy

Going to work later