chapter 29:

Don't own anything

Author pov:

Riggs fivecoat on his red ducati custom. Driving over the speed limit. He arrived at the shrine, crow landed on his shoulder he pet it.

Riggs: hello

Rei: over the speed limit again😁😁

He sat down next to rei she kissed him. Then riggs stood up catch rei's grandpa.

Riggs: what are you doing ..... Wait i felt a dark presence dammit dark kingdom

Rei: NANI?!

Rei checked her grandpa. Guy sleeping on the steps saw rei. But riggs is there turns out to be her boyfriend way before.

Timeskip:

Riggs stay over with rei until he & she defeats zoisite. Riggs layed against the the pillow arms crossed watching gramps teaching this guy jump off the tree branch. Girls came to the shrine along with trent wilson & lex.

Rei: riggs kun what are they doing?

Riggs: i don't know. I don't care

Rei: bored out of your mind😒😒😒

Riggs got mad at rae for shoving people around making usagi crying trent comforts her. 

Riggs: * gets up * time for gunnery sargent hartmann style

Rei: oh crap😱😱😱😱

Timeskip:

Usagi trent & luna spied on the couple helping that rockstar guy.

Trent: spying is not my strength you know

Usagi: * pulls out her pen *

Luna: you promised not to do pranks anymore😫😫😫. Trent aren't you gonna stop her .... Nya?

Trent took a nap on the grass.

Timeskip:

At usagi's house. Trent sat on her bed same with luna.

Trent: such a cry baby

Tick mark appeared on her head turns to him.

Luna: i'm gonna go leave you two alone

Usagi: i'll show you cry baby

Door closed She pounced on him. Straddling his waist. Trent blushing like surface of planet mars.

Trent: lets think this thru .......

Usagi: oh i know. Who says i'm not gonna go far💖💖💖

She kissed him on the lips into a full make out. They pulled back string of saliva. She rubbed Her saliva off so did he.

Trent: damn💖💖

Usagi: i knew you like it 💞💞💞 lets eat * gets off of him *

Epilogue:

Sailor mars & moon defeated zoisite & grandpa turned back to normal.

Riggs: you trained your girlfriend well

Trent: yep

Nothing to say

Later