1 - The Last Day

'Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya.' I slammed my hand down onto the snooze button of my alarm clock. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, turning the alarm clock off. I smiled and got up, going out to eat breakfast. I poured myself a bowl of cereal and grabbed a bagel my mom had made, biting into it. I quickly ate my food and went back to my room to change for school. I was so glad I didn't have to wear a uniform. I grabbed my bag and my typewriter. Yes, I use a typewriter. It's a long and painful story why.

"Bye mom!" I yelled as I left the apartment we stayed in ever since my parents had gotten a divorce. I practically leaped down the stairs to the little store underneath my mom ran. I made little newspapers and things. Someone must have seen me because there was a knock on the door. I walked over and unlocked the door, opening it enough forme to stick my head out.

"I'm sorry, but we're not open yet. Ten more minutes. And I have to go to school. Can't be late on the last day." I smiled slightly. The guy standing there looked around nervously.

"Could we please hide in here? We promise we'll pay for any damage." I though about it.

"One second please." I took my head out of the door.

"Hey mom! Is it okay if a guy stays in here until we open? He says he'll pay for any damage." I waited five seconds for my mom to reply.

"Yes. But you better hurry or you'll be late for school." I looked at the clock. Oh no. I didn't even bother sticking my head back through.

"Yeah you can stay. but I have to go now. Bye!" As I turned toward the back door I always went through I got a good look at the guy. Of course, I should have known there would be more than one when he said we. But I never expected One Direction to be standing there. I hurried out and ran the rest of theway to the bus stop, wondering about many things.