Chapter one

Masky Pov

Waiting forever for that tall bastard Slenderman to come and gave me an assignment already!

Slenderman walk in with files in his hands and sit in his desk, sitting up in the chair " Masky, there going to be new member assigned with you and hoodie. Well, he is a old member do you remember him, Toby Rogers".

Toby Rogers I remember Toby, slenderman brought home boy with burn clothes on and he alway follow me around. Then he transfer I don't know why but, I didn't care.

"Yes, I remember him" I said in a low tone. " Well when Wil-" bang hit the door edge and as I turn around a tall young man with glasses and wearing mask, stare at me with a cold glare in his eyes.

Slenderman stood up in his chair "oh masky this is Ticci Toby or Toby Rogers". Toby smirking at me, giving me a chill up my spine. I gulp " I'm mas-" he cut me off " I know who you are, get up and go old man", You fucking brat!

As Toby walk out the room, slenderman pat me on the back." don't give them a hard time ok, go show around the mansion", I'll show him around my fist. I walk out the room and stop front of the door, cause I keep hearing my name hundred time. Turn around to the annoying brat calling my name. "What is it brat ", walking over to me, putting his arm around my shoulder and dragging me to walk with him.

Pulling me closer and whispers in my ear " remember what I said last year when we meet". Lick my ear, shoving Toby away and backing up to a wall. Punch the wall next to my face and using his other hand zipping my jacket, as I grab his hand from zipping. His face come to my shoulder," hey get off me". Then he bite my neck really hard that blood dripped and lick it. My knee started to numb and I drop to the ground, holding my wound tight. "Masky, if you remember what I said back then I'll never give up", devilish smile on his face and he walks away. I was thinking what did said back then I don't remember.