Chapter three

Masky pov
         3 hour on mission

  Our mission is to kill 5 children for slenderman. Me, hoodie, and toby were all at the first child house. As we got there hoodie keep asking me how I got that bite mark on my  neck, I'll never tell anyone the truth how I got it!

Opening the door, walking in slowly through the hallway. Looking for a kid in these rooms, and finally to the last door in the house. But something wrong, I open the door to see Toby standing there holding his bloody hatchets and seeing 3 dead children next to him. You got to be kidding me, he stole my kills. Toby turn "wow old man, your slow".

I grabbed his shirt and pull him closer," I'm not old , I'm in my 20's". Toby push his goggles ," huh you act like an old man". I raise my hand up to punch him, suddenly hoodie grab my arm.

"You two knock it off", I let go of Toby, and walk out the door. Walk cross the street to another house, bust open the door and looking at a family sitting down in the living room. All of them jump on, it was too late for them, murdering them one by one. Our mission was done, if I stay one second with Toby, I'll kill myself.

We were all at slenderman office, and now I got the worst surprise ever." Ok, masky you and toby are on night watch" said slenderman shuffling his work." Hold on! Why me why can't Eyeless Jack take my place", I yelled. Slenderman look surprise, I never ask for someone to take my place." Sorry masky, but everyone is on their mission". Ugh this can't be happening, I can see that smiling bastard laughing.

Next chapter I'll put a sex scene in it, stay stay tuned for the next chapter.\(>﹏0)/