Chapter two

(Me/ Hey, guys that are reading this I don't mind if you post a comment. Don't put mean comment, we not children. (^3^) post crazy a comment I don't care (^ω^) ).

MASKY POV

Walking around the mansion. Angrily thinking of killing that fucking brat. "Masky come here for second", yelled Jeff the killer.

Stop and walk over to Jeff, and asking him what does he want. He pointed at his neck and said" did you get bitten by smile dog again"? I touch my neck where Toby bit it and blush as bright as a tomato, lucky I'm wearing a mask, were he can't see my face.

"U-um yes, I st-stepped on his tail",gripping my neck."Haha, that what you get for stepping on his tail next time he will kill you". laughing with Jeff, who laugh like a donkey.

"Hey masky, hey masky, hey masky", voice of a mother fucker. It Toby, he walk over and grab my arm." You guys look like your having fun", Toby starts tighten his grip on my arm. I looked up at him, I can tell he was making fake smile. Before I try to say something, he yank my arm and pulling me away. "Hey can you let go of my arm"

"Slenderman ask me to get you, now stop your whining"! He loosen his grip and his hand draws down to my hand. Hearing this loud sound in my body, it can't be it my heart. I yank my hand back, Toby turn to me and stare at me.

"I'm go-going to slenderman n-now". Toby grin and start walking forward to me, I walk back forward a little. "Heh, why are you acting cute", Toby said to me, while reaching for my mask.

I push Toby down; but trying not to punch him for called me cute! "If you think of pissing me off so easily , your wrong". I ran away as fast as I can, why is my heart beating crazy now. If he ever do something like that, I'll kill him.