Kiss of Judas part 2.

JessiTrager this is for you, i know you want it!!

Thanks for all the reviews and interest in the story. I promise I read all of them and try to improve my writing with your suggestions. And it is always nice to know people are enjoying this story!

I am not associated with Kyle XY

Jessi's lab

.

Oh my God! GRAPEFRUIT!!! I wasn't sure what to do – I was completely losing control. The image of Jessi standing naked in the shower kept popping into my head. These new sensations were wonderful and scary at the same time. I was afraid that one wrong move, one wrong thought, and this idyllic state would be over...

I felt bad for him. He was freaking out for no reason. Even though it was silly I couldn't torture him anymore.

Jessi pulled back up and laid her head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. Her hands were resting on his shoulders.

"Kyle?"

"Uh..huh"

"I am sorry I was being a tease."

"A tease?"

"I noticed why you are so embarrassed..."

My heartbeat sped up. I didn't know what to say. The first time Amanda saw me sexually turned on, she freaked out and didn't speak to me for a week.

"You did?"

"It's nothing to feel bad about..." Jessi pulled up, looked him in the eyes and ran her hand through his hair "Its flattering really."

Kyle smiled brightly. His fear was gone, but the rest of his hormones were very much present. I gave him a quick kiss to show I meant it. Kyle took one of my hands and kissed the back of it. Aw! He knows I am a sucker for old fashioned romance...

"I am glad I don't have to pretend around you my Jessi!"

My Jessi? Another Freudian slip. My Jessi. It sounded so right.

His Jessi? Does it mean?

.

"What is going on here?" Somebody with a strong Hebrew accent said at the door.

"Isha, REALLY not a good time!" Jessi responded

Who is Isha?

"Who is this kid?" Isha approached and recognized Kyle. He was notified of a blinding flash of light coming from a storage room next to Jessi's lab, as well as major electrical disturbances throughout the floor.

.

Should we knock him out?

Jessi!

I am kidding!

Who is he?

He is sort of my bodyguard.

You have a bodyguard? This seemed like a strange concept. Jessi was stronger than any bodyguard could ever be. I was certainly relieved that Jessi had some extra protection.

.

Ishmael stared at the couple curiously. Their facial expressions were changing as if they were having a conversation, but they were quiet and barely moving. "Very Strange!" He thought to himself

Begrudgingly Jessi separated herself from Kyle and they both stood up holding both hands.

I don't think he is going to leave...