chapter 5

episode 36 of treasure map was super good skdjfkdfh. the way Haruto and Jeongwoo acted in it reminded me of them in my story pllsss 😭🤚

song: electrical by bali baby

People in the city slowed down his running. Pushing and punching his way through, completely ignoring his glares and insults. But it also slowed the men behind him down too. He always had a thought in the back of his mind that they'll catch up so he ran faster.

His heaving breath was magnified in his ears. His quick footsteps became sloppy. Haruto's eyes were fixed on the streets in front of him. He turned his head back in hopes of not finding them.

He quickly turned his back when he saw their faces twisted in anger at him. Pushing through people quicker, he held a fearful look on his face.

"Hey!" He heard a lot of those from people. It felt like he was sinking in quicksand. Every thing was slowing him down.

All the possibilities were going through his mind. What they would do to him. He might just get killed. Adrenaline pumped through his veins as he ran.

Everyone was staring at him and the men behind him. he heard their chats and murmurs about him but it was far too indistinct. the footsteps of the men behind him also pounded in his ear telling to run. Run faster.

They finally made it out of the more crowded areas, he had more room to run. So did the men chasing him. His heart was pounding painfully against his ribcage. He admitted he was scared .

He could tell his legs ached though he couldn't feel them. His eyes were looking all over the place for any sort of escape. Haruto lurched forward on his sloppy footsteps, about to trip on them. A gasp left his mouth when he lost track of his footsteps. Before the floor became any closer, he collected himself.

That's when it hit him. They were getting too close to him. His eyes shot wide open when he realised. The sound of their footsteps were louder and louder the closer they came. Stomp... Stomp...Stomp.

"shit." He seethed through gritted teeth. His legs charged forward so subconsciously . The sound of traffic on the streets were more stressful.

"Get him!" One of them yelled to the other. His breath huffed between his lips. He kept his eyes strictly forward.