12

R-18.

Chaeyoung pulled Mina inside their house and slammed the door behind her before pinning her against it. They stared at each other's eyes once again and they were sure they both see and feel the longing of being close like this.

"I miss you, baby.. God, I miss you so much" Chaeyoung said in almost a whisper voice while caressing Mina's face with her right hand and engulfing Mina's waist with her other hand.

Mina put her both arms around Chaeyoung's nape, encircling it as she leans towards Chaeyoung's touches on her face.  "I missed you too, love.." she said as she close her eyes, feeling the warmth.

Chaeyoung moved her hand away from her face and lifted Mina's chin up, brushing her thumb against Mina's lips. Tracing it while slowly closing the gap between. Chaeyoung kissed Mina passionately, as if she wants to tell Mina through her kisses on how much she loves and misses her. Wet kissing sounds along with their ragged breathing plus the loud heartbeats are the only sound they could hear.

Chaeyoung's kisses traveled down Mina's neck while her hand started caressing Mina's left boob. Mina could only gasp from the pleasure. She arched her neck to give Chaeyoung more access and she gripped Chaeyoung's hair when she felt a tongue licking it.

"Baby... wait.." Mina said while panting and moaning.

"hmm?" Chaeyoung hummed without stopping from what she's doing.

"Where's.. Maddie?" Mina only realized it and that Maddie could anytime walked into them doing some nasty things.

"Don't worry love.." Chaeyoung left her neck and goes back to kissing her lips. "She's already sleeping"

"Babe, let's go to our room"

Chaeyoung held Mina's hand as they walked to their room. But Mina stopped at Maddie's just to check if she's okay and is sleeping soundly. The moment they enter their room, Chaeyoung hugged Mina from the back and gave small kisses to her shoulders while slowly rubbing her stomach. She get handful of Mina's hair and placed it on the left side, so that her right neck would be exposed. Chaeyoung kissed her nape, to her neck while she also unbuttoned Mina's blouse.

Mina turned around to face her and held her face. Mina kissed Chaeyoung's forehead, nose, cheeks, her chin before finally claiming her lips once again. "I love you, Chaeyoung" she muttered between their kisses.

In a flash, they're already both naked on their bed. Chaeyoung was on top of her, adoring the view of Mina's bedroom eyes and swollen lips. She kissed her slowly, the sloppy kisses that could get them go more crazy than they already are. Chaeyoung's neck kisses would surely leave a mark that Mina could only just moan and held onto her, wanting for more.

Chaeyoung was kissing and massaging her boobs alternately, making sure that it gets the same attention. Mina is now a moaning mess from all the pleasure Chaeyoung was giving her and something is starting building on the pit of her stomach. Chaeyoung was clearly torturing her with pleasure as she licked her chest down to her stomach and stopped just above her throbbing part.

"Baby... please..." Mina's outcry.

"Please what?" Chaeyoung teased while caressing her thighs.

"Just.. do it, Son Chaeyoung" She chuckled at that but still, obeyed her wife with an excited heart.

Chaeyoung kissed her lips one last time before moving on down there, where Mina needs more attention. The moment that wet tongue had a contact with her throbbing clit, Mina cursed under her moans and jolted but Chaeyoung held her legs to stay her in her place.