Chapter 1: 'Come here girl'

A bitter breeze flooded Sienna's room, making her shiver and slowly awaken. A piercing wave of pain flooded her body as blood spilled from the fresh new wound. Her eyes shot open as she stared upwards. A figure was hovering above her, one that she couldn't make out with how blurry her vision was. She gasped, taking in a deep breath of the cold, thin air. Her vision started becoming clearer and she could make out that the figure above her was indeed smirking for some reason.

She kept taking deep breaths, and spotted a knife in her stomach. She let out a sigh of pain and shock, trying to grab the object out of her stomach, thats when she found out she was chained up. Her wrists and ankles were chained to the metal surrounding her mattress. She glared up at the figure who gave her nothing but a condescending smirk.

The figure, turning about to be a man stabbed her in the neck with another syringe, he slowly injected her with whatever substance it was. Once again her vision became blurred, and the man above her turned to a blob with a fuzzy edge. She couldn't focus on anything anymore and her body was relaxing against her will. She tried to protest but nothing came out of her mouth, she couldn't speak. She figured she was too weak to do anything.

Sienna's body would start sweating immensely, and she gave a confused though gentle and weak look towards where the blob was. Whatever she was injected with, was something that caused her pain and weakness, something that made her a victim. The figure, rather blob for her sight, would turn around and walk away, leaving her there to suffer, chained up and a weapon in her stomach.

Soon enough, she would hear muffled talking, and by this point she wouldn't even be able to move, even breathing would hurt. There was movement around the room, and two instead of one people entered the room. She felt the chains on her wrists and ankles would loosen and fall off and the now bloody knife was taken out of her body. She was too weak to protest when the two males would pick her up, and carry her down the stairs and outside of her house. It didn't help her much in the respect that her house wasn't near people, and that it was 2:27am.

One man would let go of her, and the second man would be stranded carrying her over his shoulder. There was a deep blue van, and the first man was opening the doors of the back. After a couple of moments, she was thrown into the back of the van, and the doors closed. She groaned in pain as she laid there. The van would start, the vibrating making Sienna's pain a little bit more unbearable.

--------------A couple hours later--------------

Sienna was laying, in twice as much pain as she was hours ago, in the back of the van, near the doors. The van stopped, and the vibrations stopped, making her pain calm down a little bit. She heard the doors open and close, meaning the two men were about to take her wherever they were going to. Selene mustered up as much energy she could and started crawling forwards, away from the back on the van. The doors opened and she turned around, trying to back away from the open door. The sun streamed in, making her shut her eyes for a little, trying to adjust to the new light.

She heard a sigh come from one of the two people that were stood by the entrance, she was proving more difficult then they had thought she would be. A person stepped up onto the van, his weight slightly off-putting the vehicle. Selene would start trying to stand up, having her protective defense up, her vision returning as the man would shake his head sadly, like he was upset she was defensive against him.

The stranger walked towards her as she slowly steadied herself, she was still weak, but she hoped she could atleast run away and not get caught. Her senses were coming back to her, but the van would start to spin around her, making her dizzy, and this was clear to the men. She took hold of whatever was closest to her, and leaned on it. The second phase was starting to her 'transition'.

" Come here girl. "