Epilogue

I opened my eyes only to find him looking at me curiously. I rubbed my eyes trying to get up but only to be pushed back by his strong arms.

"What is it?" I asked in a raspy voice.
He only shook his head and continued staring at me and that made me confused.

My brow arched in confusion and he groaned at that and after a second his finger tips started tracing my brows.

His fingers didn't stop there and continued to trace each and every corner of my face, over my nose bridge, running along the outline of my lips, brushing my eyelashes slightly. His touch only made me relaxed and lean onto his touch more.

Finally after he completed exploring my whole place he pecked my lips sweetly and smiled.

"What were you doing?" I asked trying to hide my blush.

"Memorizing your face." He said quietly.

"Why? Don't you remember yet?" I asked trying to tease him.

He nodded finally letting me sit up.

"But still sometimes it feels like a dream. How lucky am I to have you beside me." He said looking at me with so much love that I felt jealous. If I could get a lover like this. I thought looking at him in adoration.

"I am lucky too, to have you." I said finally holding his hand tightly, the hand that I had promised to never leave. He placed a kiss in my hand making me smile at him genuinely.

"I love you Nine." He said innocently.

"I love you too Joong." I replied and he pulled me in a tight hug. His warmth seeping through each and every cell of my body making me feel comfortable, protected, loved. I closed my eyes at the feeling.

I kept Kit's promise. I had taken care of his belonging. I had decided to live the rest of my life with his identity.

After walking out of the mansion that day, it was Ben and Earth who helped us a lot. Earth found Joong a job just the way Kit wanted and we started living like that.

I opened my eyes slightly, still in Joong's embrace and saw his face. Kit was smiling at me. I smiled back.

We will live in a small house, he will go to work while I will cook for us and then I will wait in the living room for him to come back. Then we will talk a little, have our dinner together and sleep cuddling each other. There will not be any overwork or stress. We will live each day together in our life.And when I wake up I will see myself lying on his chest while hugging him close. I will kiss him on his nose to wake him up and he will whine a bit but then he will smile at me. Then he will tickle me and flip me around, while I will giggle and he will laugh at that. And just like that our day will go on.

I made it right.