6

I couldn't sleep at all the whole night. Everytime I tried to close my eyes his face would come up infront, the hurt in his voice, the pain in his sobs, the helplessness in his pleading, the desparation in those tears they only made my inside twist and made me question myself whether I did it right with him. 

But again those words he told rang inside my head and my head started telling me that what I did or said was the right thing. Afterall everything he had said from the beggining was baseless, impossible and it was me who tried to search the truth in those nonsense. It was my fault from the beggining. But then again I never expected something like this I never expected that he would say something like that about my Dad.

"Nine you don't believe me? You said you didn't gorget about me didn't you? Then why nine? Why are you torturing me Nine?" His tears were threatning my soft side to pull over but I didn't let it. I had to handle it this day or never.

"Joong. Yeah I'm sorry for saying that day what I told because at that time I felt pity on you. But I AM NOT YOUR LOVER. I am Nine Kornchid Boonsathitpakdee, CEO of The Kornchid Company. I am not your lover. He died didn't he?" I tried to balance both my anger as well as my inner battle to hug him right now and take all his pain away.

"Yes yes Nine you were there..you were in my arms in my lap bleeding...and you said that you.. you will come back. And you did Nine you did come back. Please Nine don't do this to me. I can't lose you again." He tried to show me with his hands the way he was holding his lover while tears kept falling down like a river.

"Please Joong listen to me. I'm not the one you loved Joong, he/she died. I'm not that. I never even saw you before that day Joong." I tried to talk to him softly so that he could understand but he didn't even look at me while I spoke. He just kept looking at the floor and shook his head.

"Joong-" He cut me off.

"Nine please tell me it's your Dad behind this. I can't live without you." He talked about my Dad again and this time my anger got the worst of me.

"JOONG FOR FUCKS SAKE STOP BLAMING MY DAD FOR SOMETHING HE DID'NT DO. AND PLEASE GET OUT FROM HERE DON'T FORCE ME TO CALL THE GUARDS." I gritted my teeth as I yelled at him.

"Nine. You love me. Nine-" I didn't let him finish and almost pushed him out of my room to the balcony.

"I DON'T LIKE REPEATING MYSELF. I ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING LOVER AND PLEASE STOP YOUR RUBBISH. JUST GET-" But before I could finish his big hand flew to my cheeks giving me a hard slap.

Not in my entire life did someone slap me not even my own father and he being a stranger whom I tried to protect slapped me? My ego was not just wounded it was shettered. I looked at him with red eyes. I was almost shaking eith anger.

"You can never be my Nine. My Nine he would never hurt me like that. You can never be him, not even close to." He said with a cold voice, no traces of pain visible in his voice or even his which were looking at me with the same anger that was emmitted by mine.And with that he went away leaving me there fighting with myself.