Lunchbox

Holding his notebook against his chest as he nodded his head softly, no trace of excitement in his icy eyes even though Mr Adam ,our English professor, was congratulating him for having the best mark again in the class. His blond hair styled as usual as he stood next to our teacher, wearing his stupid clothes that screamed privileged. His white shirt perfectly ironed, with no trace of wrinkles and his usual emerald brooch in place. I tapped my finger on the desk, annoyed for no damn reason as i stared at our class president getting showered with compliments. He returned to his desk sitting down, his posture as perfect as usual. The bell rang informing everyone it was lunch time. My eyes followed his movements again as he bent over searching for his lunchbox. I stood up, walking over to his table. My eyes met his blues and he tilted his head to the side, staring back at me. I clenched my teeth suddenly more irritated than i was and took his lunch without saying anything. He probably got used to it by now.

*
*
*
Erwin:

My eyes followed him unconsciously as Levi left the classroom, holding my lunch pail. I took out my second lunch box and started eating silently.
"Erwin dude.. You should seriously tell someone about this.. You know you can stop him anytime" Mike's voice made me snap back to reality "Well yes I do but it looks like stealing my lunch makes him feel superior.. Like he achieved something and i dont want to ruin his fun." I said taking a bite of my sandwich. Mike stared at me, making a weird expression as if he was questioning my real motives, not that i had any.
"Sometimes i wonder if you're really eleven years old or an old geezer" he signed, while stretching his arms. I get told that alot.