Homework

I sank my teeth into my trembling index.
"If you forget your homework i would have no choice but to contact your parents" i shivered remembering mrs Colton's threatening voice.
Was i scared you may ask.. Then the obvious answer is no, i was in fact terrified.
Terrified of getting beaten up by him. I didn't want to test his patience, i was pretty damn sure that father was waiting for me to make the tiniest mistake to-
I started shaking harder. It is not the time to think about the consequences, this is my only chance and i have to think... quick.
Erwin was collecting the papers, getting closer to my desk by the second. My heart was beating uncontrollably. Maybe i should threaten him, or maybe punch him?
"Uhm" he cleared his throat.
I looked at him, my mind suddenly empty as a shell and my throat dry. I blinked once, twice but i still wasn't able to say anything. Shit, I'm so screwed.
"I assume you didn't do your homework." he claimed his voice as monotone as ever. I looked away suddenly ashamed.
He walked away without saying a word. Yeah I'm definitely going to get screwed.

Break was over, which meant in few minutes im going to get humiliated in front of all of these shitheads and father will-
I started trembling again. what to do..
"Erwin, did you collect all of your classmates assignments?" asked Mrs Colton smiling.
He glanced over his shoulder his eyes meeting mine briefly.
"I apologize Mrs it seems like i lost Levi's homework."
I flinched. Did he just.. Lie? Erwin Smith just lied.. For my sake. No way. Is he going to blackmail me?
"Levi, you did your homework?" The teacher looked my way suprised. Of course, i thought to myself
I nodded slowly, my eyes locked with Erwin's.
"Oh my! It saddens me that i won't be able to see your work especially since it is your first time doing it." she said not looking saddened at all.
I nodded again, my heart still beating fast.

Haiii besties. I'm sorry i wrote some chapters but none of them were to my liking so i hope you'll enjoy reading this <3