^^ New Freinds ^^

Willow POV.

It had been a few moons and I finally had gotten better. CherryBlow told me I could go outside and walk around, it would help exercise my leg. She first unclipped my collar and stuck it under some bushes, "I'm going to keep your collar, you may not be welcomed and kicked out of the camp so I'll keep it just in case." She said, she then smiled slightly. "Okay, thank you!" I say, slowly getting up and walking out. 
"Hey, kid!" I heard a tom say, the tom stood beside me and walked with me. "Hi..?" I say, clearly nervous. "Don't worry, kid! I helped you while you where slumped in the woods, remember?" He told me, sounding a bit disappointed about me not remembering. "Oh." I said, my ears lowering. "So what had happened to you?" He asked me, "oh.. I'm guessing my twoleg started a fire.. the upper level exploded which caused us to go flying out of the big window." I said, nearly whispering, "oh yeah! I heard that. The fire nearly spreaded to the woods, I swear it nearly burned off my tail, haha!" He said jokingly. We walked for a while but I decided to stop. I had got tired and my legs were in a huge river of pain so I just sat down. "Raven! hey! I'm ready for training!" A she said, she was a silver like grey with white fading on her muzzle, tail, and paws. "Hey misty! Training will start in just a minute..!" The tom told her. "She's beautiful.." I mumbled as I stared at her glowing silver pelt, her emerald eyes fit perfectly. "Well, I've got to go, Willow!"  Raven said before walking off with the she, I just sat there and watched as a few kits ran by. I had closed my eyes for only a few minutes and I had been pushed over right onto my bad leg, I wailed in pain as all my body pressure weighted onto my leg. A long slim tail lightly swiped at my nose as I opened my eyes, "Oh, aren't you the new cat? Surprising to see you out of the meds." The cat said calmly, as their sentence ended their voice turned to a quite raspy tune, "what was that for?? Don't you know how much pain you just put me in?!" I said, clearly in pain as my voice was slightly shaky.
.
.
"Aspen'Paw!"
.
~~~><~~~
Welp, that's the end of this chapter. I deleted my most recent book, best friends since I didn't like how it was ending up. I'll be making another mcyt book I just don't know what it should be on. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though, bye!

--457 words