The first chapter, FUN ✨

Hello A-holes here we go first chapter. Merry Christmas children 😂 Have fun 😌

Just after the war had ended, everyone tried to go back to normal. Fix everything that was damaged and spent time with family and friends that had disappeared within those five years. The avengers split but still hung out with each other once every so often.Steve was gone. Vision was able to return to a copy of his body that was made. Bruce and Natasha started going out and are amazing together. Dr strange and Wong returned to the sanctum. Strange actually started dating, someone in particular that we may know. (But I'll let you try and figure that out.) Sam and Rhodey are just living their lives. The people of Wakanda created more housing in the ruins of the fight that was once in process. Carol (aka captain marvel) moved in with valquire in New Asgard. And Peter p started going back to school and is getting on well. And Scott and hope are still dating. Oh, And Bucky is dating Zemo. (Ik I'm insane for shipping them,but don't attack me 😂)

Just needed to put this iconic moment in, I'm sorry but I trust zemo more than John Walker  😂 hello from the future by the way lmao

Just needed to put this iconic moment in, I'm sorry but I trust zemo more than John Walker 😂 hello from the future by the way lmao

Then there is the guardians. Just the guardians. They all moved into a house together, like the hype house but on crack kind of house. And they are doing just fine, but they are still a bit sensitive about Gamora. Rocket and Groot are spending more time with each other, due to not being with each other for 5 years. Mantis and Drax recently adopted a puppy together because they can (as they should). Nebula is just well... Nebula. Peter Q has been getting over Gamora bit by bit, but he has recently found out that,he may not be straight. He thought he loved Gamora but he realised it was more in a platonic way. He realised that he was actually gay. But he kept it with himself. And the man he is so desperately in love with was the man he thought he hated so much. The blond haired, dumbass god was so infuriating but kind and he means well. Quill couldn't help love him so much. They obviously made a truce and actually became the crackhead friends.

He really really wanted to tell the group he was gay first, before he decides to MAYBE tell Thor what he thinks of him.

Maybe that'll be soon. 'I'm ready' peter tells himself.

Hey what do you think of this chapter I'm proud of this so far, next chapter will be longer (hopefully). Enjoy✨

Zero✨