A trip to NI pt 1, the journey

Hey, I was originally gonna do Germany as the holiday, cause I'm learning German. But I decided to do it on my home lmao 😂 and I'm nervous on doing this because I don't wanna accidentally vocalise my opinion on this particular situation xx regardless please enjoy this chapter.

They were all packed and have made their way to Northern Ireland. The gang were thinking of taking an ordinary plane, but they were like 'fuck it' and decided to take their own ship.
Having ships were more normalised now and people didn't care of them anymore. So they were fine in taking the ship over to NI.
Northern Ireland had beautiful scenery, and so much grass and landmarks. But there were so many places.
They were planning on going round main areas of the country. Like going to Belfast, Newtownards, Bangor, misille ( pronounced mill-I'll, that's the best way I could describe it), Ballynure, ballymena, ballycastle and Newcastle  (there's are even more Bally's in Northern Ireland but I only want to announce the most commonly known ones).
They were staying in the galgorm, It was pretty nice to stay in. There was two restaurants, a pool and spa, a high tea area, there was a courtyard and walk areas. And there was a waterfall. 'Apparently the locals and people of Northern Ireland see this as a fancy place and use it for a time away or for a wedding' quill told the group.

They got their rooms. Thor and quill shared. Groot and rocket shared and mantis and drax shared. This was gonna be a fun holiday.

So there is gonna be multiple part,hope you enjoy, 😆 I will ad a video for pronouncing the places. For next chapter lol