Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jamie's POV

I woke up to a throbbing pain in my head and a loud banging at my door. My head felt like it was going to explode and my insides wanted to come out.

I got up and went to my door to find Damen staring at me like he just heard the worst news.

"What Damen?" I half moaned. My eyes can barley open and my legs felt like jelly.

"Mom and dad are going to be here in 45 mins!" he shouted.

"Well is there really that much of a mess?!" i whispered, not wanting to talk because I feel like if I open my mouth one more time, I was going to throw up. He just looked at me guiltily.

I walked down stairs slowly and went I looked in the living room, I almost had a heart attack.

There was trash everywhere. There were beer bottles and cans of soda on the floor. There was toilet paper draped on the couch. And there were little tiny pieces of chips all over the floor.

I walked into the kitchen and there were about 10 cases of beer bottles. And they were all empty. They kitchen table was filled with red cups and again, there were a bunch of tiny pieces of chips on the floor.

"Damen.... Why are there chips on the floor?!" I asked not really knowing if I wanted to know the answer.

"I don't really know" he said looking at the floor, "I was really drunk".

I groaned and went upstairs to get my friends come help.

We finished in about 30 mins. We were all extremely proud of ourselves. We were all sobered out my then so my friends went home and I went to take a shower. I was literally going to collapse.

I stepped into the cold water and the pain in my head went away slightly. I was in the middle of washing my hair, and part of last night came back to me. I talked to Vic. And if I remember correctly, he was supposed to call me. Well so much for keeping your guard up Jamie!

I dismissed the thought. He wouldn't call me. He probably was just bored last night or something.

I got out of the shower and walked into my room quickly because it was cold. I put my radio on and started dancing in my towel while looking for what to wear.

'And did you really trust your tongue or did you bury the taste?

And is this fantasy real, or is it all homemade?

And did you call me last night just cuz you couldn't get laid?

Ladies and gentlemen I introduce the selfish machine' I sang quiet loudly to my self.

Just then my phone rang. I looked at the number, it was unknown because it wasn't saved in my contacts. I wondered if I should answer, but the beeping that was coming out instead of the normal song i had for my contacts, was getting on my nerves so I just did.

"Uhh hello?" I answered hoping I just forgot to save a contact.

"Hey it's me" Vic said. And I knew him all to well. I could tell by his voice, that he was smiling, where ever he was.

Vic's POV

"Hey it's me" I chirped happy that she answered. A part of me was thinking she wouldn't, but she's a nice person so despite everything that happened, I knew she would.

"Umm, hi Vic." she said quietly. She sounded really uncomfortable. Maybe I scared her off my being to happy. I probably sounded like an over eager prick. I should stop coming off so strong. She was the only person who's opinion mattered so...