"𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗶𝗺."

emily was sat in the courtyard with her friend group minus jordan of course, she felt so safe and happy around missy, cory, riz and nasreen. the five laughed and joked that morning when a particular two walked by.

"still with her? she payin ya?" emily said.
"she's not paying me, get over it." he said.
"exactly, come on J." chloe smiled.
"jordan, wait." emily smirked at riz.

emily walked over to riz and sat on his lap and began to make out with him, of course he kissed her back, who wouldn't kiss THE emily smith back. jordan was filled with rage as emily and riz made out.

"alr, you can stop now." jordan huffed.
"what's the matter? get over it." riz said.
"i am over it. i'm over her." jordan said.
"come on jordan let's go." chloe walked away.

emily and her group laughed at the odd couple walk off and turnt back to their own conversations, emily still sat on riz's lap.
riz smiled at emily, he's always been in love with her, just the way she acted was enough to make him fall to his feet for her, but when she got with jordan he was heartbroken, but now their broken up he was going to try date emily, he loved her too much to give up on her that easily. again.

"you alr there daydreaming?" emily said.
"yeah i'm fine, let's get to class." riz said.

emily held riz's hand as the two walked to science, emily got held back a year aswell as missy so the two seperated when emily got to science, she kissed his cheek goodbye.

"missy and i are throwing a party."
"me and cory are definitely coming."
"bring whoever you want." missy smiled.
"seriously missy, we were talking."
"who am i to come in the way of love ay."

the two laughed as missy walked into class taking her seat waiting for emily, emily turnt back to riz and kissed his cheek a final time. he let go of her hand and walked away.

"oh and riz." emily smirked at him.
"yeah what is it?" he smiled at her.
"invite jordan and chloe." she smiled.
"thought you were over him?" he laughed.

"i'm over him but it will be funny."