𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗶𝘁, 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲.

emily and jordan.
they seemed like the perfect couple.
the fancy dates he payed for.
the nice clothes she would buy him.
the way he would show her of on socials.
they even met eachothers families,
you think that would cut it right?
you probably think their world,
was a dream come true?
but your wrong.

jordan was actually quite abusive towards emily since they first got together back in year nine, theyve never actually stayed together for more then a year, they have always been on and off, even when they were broken up he would find a way to emotionally manipulate her into getting back with him. emily always claimed to be over him, but the truth was, she wasnt and she probably never will be, his emotional manipulation and physical abuse was what emily always thought love was, which is why she could never leave him.

FLASHBACK🤍🤍🤍

its halloween night, emily invited jordan round and they were going to have a movie night just the two of them, she decorated the place all nice and picked a movie he loved. when jordan got the text he was in bed with chloe voyle, you see this wasnt the first time he'd cheated on emily with her, or at all. he rolled his eyes at the message and quickly put his clothes back on and left chloe to go see emily, everybody hates chloe because when it was spread around about the two sleeping together, she didnt even say sorry.

"hey, what took you so long?" emily said.
"why do you have to be so nosey?" he said.
"im just trying to make convo." she frowned.
"well save your stupid convos." he shouted.
"im sorry, please dont start." she flinched.

jordan got enraged at the fact she expected him to kick off, even tho he usually did anyway, but her suggesting that made him kick off, properly.

"dont start? is that all you think?" he hit her.
"ow, no jordan please im sorry." she cried.
"dont turn the waterworks on."

jordan grabbed her hair and pulled her to the floor, he kicked her belly multiple times and punching her face giving her a black eye, emily was used to this by now.
this was her love.

"jordan, jordan stop it." emily screamed.
"or what? you gonna tell somebody?"
"im pregnant." she yelled.

jordan quickly realised what he was doing and immediately helped her up, this was his emotional manipulation, he pulled her into a hug and kept repeating how sorry he was and how he loved her and how he would never hurt her again, it was all lies.

TRIGGER WARNING:MISCARRIAGE 🤍

emily didnt care about this though.
her baby, it was dead.
its own monsterous father murdered it.
she broke down crying into his arms allowing him to think he had won her over again, his phone got a notification it was chloe, luckily for emily, she quickly saw it.   

                                 Chloe♥️♥️♥️
         hey babe tonight was good x
                                yeah, ill come round again x

emilys heart broke, she knew he was a monster but not a cheater, she immediately broke out of the hug, looking him dead in the eye.

"get out of my house." emily said coldly.
"what? what have i done." he shouted.

"YOUR A FUCKING CHEATER."

shit, he'd been caught, his only response was to attack her, again, twice in one night. he launched at her pushing her to the ground again beating her till she finally surrendered and begged him to stop.

"stop it, please." emily screamed.

END OF FLASHBACK🤍🤍🤍

emily shivered at the flashback.
she was so happy she was free,
from him, all the shit he put her through,
and finally she was happy.