Plastic Bottle

My mouth was dry. I didn't bring my bottle because I was calling in a hurry. I jogged alone while I forget my bottle. It was a calm day and fresh air but my mouth was thirsty. I took a chance to rest in a wall part of a restaurant. It was close and locked. It didn't bother me but I was confused when I look at my surroundings when everyone was looking at me.

A girl with short hair was holding a bottle of mineral. I stand proper and shook when she held the bottle. She smiled was genuine and simple.

"Thank you!". As I said.

"Your Welcome". She smiled and jogged away. I don't know if I was believing in a miracle or there something in the bottle. She turned her head and winked at me. What's the matter, young lady?

The next day I met the girl who gave me a bottle for a drink. She wearing her last clothes. She was jogging far away but she seems caught my look for her. The situation is like Deja Vu. The girl was suspicious. She keeps smiling at me. It's not creepy but a beautiful scene for me and her smile was genuine. She once stopped and turn her head and look at me. Some of the people are excusing because I block their way.

The girl waved her hands.

The next week I decided to jog for my exercise. I like to see the girl at once and talk to her. She's a nice woman and helpful. We never knew what's world is deciding.

I group of a bunch of men jogged. Some of them seem younger looks. The one with black pants stopped and look directly into my eyes. I ignore the looks and continued my jog. This place seems mysterious.

"Hey!'. A girl with a hoodie walks toward me. She's not the last girl we've met before. She s
Smiled and her eyes look tired.

I stopped "This place was calm right?". What's the point?

"Do know the story about the girl lost? She's was living here about decades ago". I don't know. I'm new here.

"No!". I simply said.

I heard her chuckled. " The accident was fresh for all but the story was still unknown. She'd like to run away like chasing someone. Mostly mentioned. A man who tells a story that scared for the people." I don't know what's wrong with her.

"But do you know a young lady who captured the actual scene?". Did you miss your meal or medicine?

"The girl was smiling on her death while she's raping a bunch of men. One day she waves her hand for goodbyes. I hope she's at peace now". The goosebumps in my arms are still confused. What the hell?

"What about the bottle?'. I suddenly said.

" What do you mean bottle?". I didn't answer her back. "By the way, I have things to do".

She keeps running away like chasing someone. Her smile was genuine. Her wave is like goodbye peaceful.

Dedicated to my friend's father.