Warnings!

WARNINGS!!!

TRIGGER WARNING: This story includes: Murder, Rape, Slight Gore, Swearing, and much more. This is a story for a mature audience!! 12+ ONLY. If you're planning to show this to your parents don't get my butt in trouble I warned you (And to anyone in my family ....if you happen to come across this story...no you didn't. This never happened).

Disclaimer: This is an AU. None of this has happened in the actual series! This is NOT canon! None of the characters belongs to me! This is just for fun! Only the story belongs to me! This concept was also inspired by the Youtube channel Fluffyxx!

IMPORTANT: In this AU All Might, One for all, and All for one (The Villain) do not exist!
Hawks is a UA student!
This is mostly Deku's Harem! Hawks, Dabi and Shirgaki are Teenagers!
Hawks, Toga, Dabi and Shiragaki are 2nd years in UA!
Deku is the second tallest kid in UA and slightly more muscular!
There are dormitories and for the first few chapters, Bakugou is visiting home!
For reasons Deku can touch others but they can't touch him because of anime logic I guess
(this doesn't affect his fighting for apparent reasons...I mean he is a hero so when he is really in the zone he forgets about everything?).
This story won't focus on fights so if that's what you're here for...leave while you still can!
Most of the females in the series will be gender-bent! U.A. Will be an all-boys school!
Of course theres alternitive schools that are just a prestegious where all genders can participate in training but I wanted an all male cast.
This story will have various edits which might get your hopes up for a new chapter when there isnt so be careful of that!