CHAPTER 5:BAKUGO RESIDENCE(IZUKU/Katsuki)

It was the moment of truth... The letter had finally arrived for me in the mail... this was like when Kacchan got his but there was more tension that you could cut if with a knife...¨ Auntie! It's here!¨ ¨Sweetie, I just want you to know that whatever happens you're the smartest male in this household and nothing is going to hold you back ok?¨ ¨RUDE MUCH!¨ ¨Thanks, auntie but let's look at the letter first¨

Congrats!

You Izuku Midoriya Have Made It Into UA High! We Look Forward To Your Arrival! You Are To Report To Class 1-A And Since Your Parent/Guardian Requested It You Will Be Put In All Of Katsuki Bakugo's Classes And Sit Near Him! You will be provided with a dorm on campus. You Are The Only Student To Have Made It In So We Arent Holding An Assembly. Instead, Katsuki Bakugo Will Explain Everything

We Look Forward To Seeing You,

UA High,

Plus Ultra!

¨WOW, I DID IT!¨ ¨WHAT THE F*** OLD HAG?!¨ ¨... Katsuki come with me...¨ ¨WAIT, AUNTIE¨! I looked at Uncle Marusu who had just walked in ¨Congrats Izuku!¨ (SFX) SLAM! ¨Uhhh thanks...¨ ¨Wanna go school shopping? We can grab a bite to eat after.¨ ¨Sure!¨

Katsuki and Mitsuki's Talk

"So what up with you" "Nothing" "really?" "YES, REALLY WHAT DO YOU WANT" "Katsuki I know when somethings up... and Izuku told me he accidentally heard you moaning yesterday..." Oh, f***. "So, Katsuki... you look horrified I mean it's bad but not that bad..." "YES, IT IS!! WOULD YOU WANT YOUR CRUSH TO HEAR YOU MOAN?!" "First off if my "crush" didn't hear me moan you wouldn't even exist. But more importantly... YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON IZUKU!! OMG, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!" "QUIET! He might hear you..." "Awww you're such a tsundere!" "Also, I thought the walls in the house were soundproof..." "Wait you can talk without yelling omg!!!! Two miracles in one day! What have I done to deserve this!" "JUST EXPLAIN OLD HAG" "DON'T CALL ME OLD HAG! But anyway we didn't get soundproof walls... who told you that?" "YOU DID! YOU SAID WHEN I AND YOUR THE OLD MAN WERE DOING DISGUSTING SH**YOU SAID WE WERE SO LOUD WE HAD TO GET SOUNDPROOF WALLS!" "Ohhhh you actually believed that?" "YES!" "That was just a dirty joke to get you all squeamish hehe... Well, I guess we could get soundproof walls because you're both at "that" age but you'll have to move into Izuku's room and sleep in the same bed~ and don't even think about the guest futons because those will be taken by yours truly and Marusu can have one because I'm scheduling the appointment specifically on my period week~ For once it's finally useful...but thats going to affect me since I can''t stand noise on my 'Shark Week'" I looked away from her sneering face awkwardly trying to figure out when she found out "Yeah I know what you and your father call it, don't act like that😒 anyway you better have some progress by the time you come out that room, your the only one he doesn't trust yet so at least get that far enough to talk to him" and then she walked out... Well guess I'll get my stuff ready because I'm the best and always prepared😏... but wow in the same room as Izuku... surrounded by his scent... and his clothes...I think I did something to get on God's good side...

 ✦ ✧ ✱ ✲ ✳ ❃ ❂ ❁ ❀ ✾ ✽

-I used a lot of emojis- ...well other than that I don't really have much to say so bye for now?

-Lots of Love☀☂☁

-Nadia_2009(* ̄︶ ̄*)