Part 1 Lloyd's POV

'Kai...' I couldn't believe it. Kai had jumped in front of me. Maggia, the villain we'd been fighting for about a month now, who had the power to make objects have a goal and live, made 6 swords set to hit each one of us. Everyone had avoided and stopped theirs by hiding behind walls at the last moment before it hit them. But, I hadn't even seen mine before, and it was because Maggia had kept it to use in a fight. But as soon as she lost all 6 of her swords, she'd be weaker than a butterfly.

She tired all of us out, then cornered me in the wrecks of an old village. The others were far away and couldn't do anything, I knew I was about to die. There wasn't anything I could do either, the sword was going to hit me as soon as she set it free. But, as all villains, she had made a grand speech of pain, she spoke about how much pain one of her swords brings to whoever gets hit. "It hurts more than a bullet".

She threw it. I braced for the pain to come. But it didn't. I opened my eyes, to see Kai. Kai facing me, but with a sword through him. I gaped. D- Did Kai just save my life?

'Kai...' I whisper. Kai gives me a weak smile before falling to his knees. Maggia looks in pure shock and terror.

'At all costs, we must protect the Green Ninja...' Kai spoke raspily. I started crying.

'B- But that doesn't mean get yourself killed! You're just as important as me!' I say holding him up. Kai gave a quiet chuckle.

'N- No, it means that exactly, Lloyd...' I could tell Kai was struggling to stay.

'Kai no! Please, just wait, w- we'll get you help!' I was panicking. I couldn't lose Kai, I hadn't even gotten the chance to tell him my feelings for him. By this point, the others had come too and had seen what happened. I could tell they were trying to decide whether to make sure Maggia didn't do anything or just stand in shock. Kai looked up at me.

'I'll make sure I stay, b- but I can't hold on much longer...' He said before he fell to the floor with his eyes barely open. I looked at Kai with worry, but at that moment, anger overtook my whole heart.

'How could you...?' I say to Maggia. She started to back away as I stood up. Nya ran over to Kai's side, with Jay following close behind her, and Cole and Zane shortly after. 'HOW COULD YOU!?' I grabbed my sword and threw it with all my might at Maggia, she was taken aback and didn't dodge. It hit her right in her heart. 'HOW DO YOU LIKE IT!?' She stumbled and fell back onto the floor, still with terror and shock written all over her face. I was breathing deeply and was still mad. 'MAYBE I SHOULD ALSO THROW ONE AT SOMEONE YOU LOVE! HOW ABOUT THAT!?' She seemed to almost cry, but she passed out before she could even say anything.

Sadness, worry, panic, fear, tears, all that came back at once. I turned back to go to Kai's side. By now he had too passed out. I just hoped that what he said was true, that he really would try to stay. Because not too long ago, I had found out about Kai being suicidal, he talked to me, and that was also the first time I had seen him cry. A week after that, he promised he wouldn't do anything stupid. I didn't want him to take this chance to die.