{ PLAYLIST }

« 1.0 ~~ arcade (feat. fletcher)〝

! ❝oh oh oh, oh oh oh. all i know, all i know~, loving you is a losing game.

« 2.0 ~~ welcome home〝

! ❝welcome ho - o - o - o - o - me~.

« 3.0 ~~ dancing with your ghost〝

! ❝yelling at the sky, screaming at the world, baby why'd you have to go? im still your girl.

« 4.0 ~~ when she loved me〝

! ❝still i waited for the day she'd say i will always love you.

« 5.0 ~~ burn〝

! ❝you have married an icarus, he has flown too close to the sun.

« 6.0 ~~ all i want〝

! ❝all i want is love that lasts, it that just too much to ask?

« 7.0 ~~ all of me〝

! ❝cause all~ of me, loves all~ of you.

« 8.0 ~~ steal my girl〝

! ❝everybody wanna steal my girl. everybody wanna take her heart away.

« 9.0 ~~ the one that got away〝

! ❝in another life, i would be your girl. we would keep our promises, be us against the world.

« 10.0 ~~ one last time〝

! ❝so one last time, i need to be the one that takes you home.

playlist name:

why did you leave me you dumb bitch

to make things more sad? here's the meaning of each song to Venus:

1.0 - after the car crash, Venus knew minx would die. the dumb bitch that ran her over got away with it, and Venus was shaking and crying. i guess loving minx was a losing game. a losing game she was addicted to.

2.0 - welcome home, to heaven where minx belongs.

3.0 - the only thing she wants to do.

4.0 - the first time minx said i love you to Venus was also her last. Venus, the dumb bitch, couldn't say it back in time.

5.0 - the sun would be representing Venus's love for minx, Icarus is Venus believing it was her fault since she brought minx on that date. she would've died for minx. but life is always so goddamn unfair.

6.0 - venus just wants someone she can stay with. forever. is that too much to ask?

7.0 - it was my fault wasn't it? why couldn't it have been me..

8.0 - referring to love or host, minx always teased her about how jealous she would get of the contestants. they all blamed Venus for minx's death.

9.0 - we made a promise to be there for each other til the end of the line. why couldn't we have kept that promise?

10.0 - when they were in the ambulance driving minx to the hospital.