Chapter 1

Y/n pov

*alarm beeps*

'Omg can this dumb ass alarm turn off' I thought to myself before waking up and turning it off.

I get up and did a little prayer as I stretch and make my way to the bathroom.

If your wondering who I am 'hi my name is y/n I'm 17 going to 18 and new to powder springs, Georgia'. I recently moved down here because my mom got a good job down here even though I'm not found of this area it seems a bit interesting.

But that's besides the point today’s the first day of school at Mceachern high school which I never heard of cause I'm new to state and don't have a clue where shit is and who people are.

I just hope people don't try me or they got another thing coming for them.

I took off my clothes as I got in the shower turning on my vibe Playlist as the song "get you daniel caesar" played.

*skip to after the shower*

I got out the shower brushing my teeth and all the extra stuff I needed to do before making my way back into my room walking to my closet.

I walked in my closet taking a look at what I could wear today even though it's my first time here I gotta look nice cause you never know who wanna taste of this.
It took me a minute until I found my outfit and set it down as I got dressed.

*This was the outfit*

As I was flat ironing my install my brother called me.

"Yooo lul sis" he said yelling into the phone.

"First off calm down its to damn early for allat noise" I said mugging him

"Watch ya mouth kid swea you somebody mom" he said mugging me right tf back.

I laughed cause even though he get on my damn nerves I love his ugly ass.

"Anyways you almost ready so I can pick you up cause I got business to handle" he said while he was driving.

If your wondering and had the idea then yea my brother in the business but he keeps his work on the down low cause you can't trust mfs now and these days due to that snake shit.

"Now I'm ready just got done with my hair" I said putting the flatiron away.

"You swear you ready but when I get there you gone take hours to get out the house" he said smacking his lips laughing.

"Boy hush you don't rush perfection" I said applying lip gloss and lashes.

"Girl what perfection cause I'm confused you talking you being an abortion" he said laughing.