Chapter 2

Y/n pov

*same day*

I get home and went into my room laying across my bed like a dead man walking. I was enjoying the comfort of my bed until I was interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hello y/n you home?" I heard my brothers voice say.

"Nahhh I'm off on the street hanging with this one nigga" I said with sarcasm in my voice.

"Maneee stop playing with yo life kid" my brother said smacking his lips.

I laughed "Yea I'm in the house wassup".

"Nun but get ready cause we going somewhere" he said to me.

"Where yo ass bouta take me" I said curiously.

"Don't worry bout allat just get ready in sum shit casual and let me know when you get done dressing so I know when to slide thru" He said.

"Okay Tayvon Zaire Jones" I said with his government.

"Chill out with that kid but ight imma fuck with you" he said to me.

"Ight gang stay dangerous" I said using my friend Treee lingo.

"Where you learn that from talm bout stay dangerous like who done manipulated yo virgin mind" he said causing me to laugh.

"Boy bye let me go get ready with all these damn questions" I said rolling my eyes.

I heard his phone dinged but that ain't my business.

"Aye y/n something came up so you gone have to wait so you better get what you needto get done real shit and be ready beforeI get there" he said hanging up before I could even blink.

"Well damn than lul nigga stay doing this like let me talk" I said to myself getting up and doing this one homework my reading teacher assigned on the first day like imagine.

It took me a couple of minutes to do my work before I pack up my room and started to head in the shower.

I brought my speakers with me of course cause showering in silence ain't for me. The song "pure cocaine" by lil baby played as I undressed and hopped in the shower.

I get out the shower getting ready making sure a bitch smell right cause you never know what can happen. Even though I know my brother don't play that with them lul boys but still imma get right so he can respectfully mind his damn business.

I threw on a beige looking shirt with gray sweat pants some socks and yeezy slides putting on my bracelets on one arm and my rolex watch on the other putting my hoops on and a couple of necklaces on. I was in in middle of getting ready until I heard the door downstairs open which made me think who the hell?

Then I heard big ass footsteps coming up the stairs and thought it was Tayvon with his big ass feet. He came jumping on my bed that was made.

"I know yo ass didn't just hop on my bed you better fix that shit" I said mugging him through the mirror.

"Yo face mad ugly when you mugging people" he said laughing causing me to roll my eyes.

"You just on dick today huh?" I said finishing my lip combo adding lip gloss making everything come together.

"Maneee you done I gotta head back to the trap and you coming with me to stay for a while" he said typing away on his phone.

"So that's the place we going to? well shit I might as well stay my ass in the damn house" I said.