Chapter 3

Y/n pov

I wake up to my alarm ringing letting me know it's the next day. I prayed as I got up and made my way to the bathroom leaving Treee on the bed still sleeping. I brushed my teeth as I undressed getting ready to hop in the shower but I grabbed my towel walking out getting my speakers and phone as I make my way back.

Turning on "Still your best" by giveon but I didn't put it as loud because Treee sleeping and I ain't wanna interrupt her sleep. I walked to the shower putting it to warm water as I stepped in shower.

As I stood in the shower I thought of omar from the kiss to the messages which made me just have a thought of feelings to leave this man alone cause obviously he fucking with home girl so I'll leave him alone as he is but another part of me is like fuck with em so I just ignored all these thoughts as I showered myself.

I got done showering as I walked back in the room to see treee still knocked out so I went to wake her up to get ready for the day cause we got school and a whole day ahead of us.

"Girl wake up so we can get this day started" I said tapping her.

"Leave me the hell alone" Treee groaned covering herself sinking into my bed.

"If yo ass don't get up imma put cold water on you" I said as she took took the covers off of her mugging me.

"And imma whoop yo ass so keep playing" she said getting up going into the bathroom.

I went to the hallway closet to get a extra towel and toothbrush for Treee as I made my way to the bathroom knocking on the door as she answered it.

"Here's some toothbrush and a towel" I said handing them to her.

"Thank you" she said taking the items closing the door.

I went to go change putting on lotion and my undergarment set as I walked in the closet looking for something to wear. I decided on wearing all black with my blue and black Jordan 1s and my blue LA hat with accessories.

As I got done with dressing doing my lip combo while putting on lashes spraying my champagne toast perfume from bath and body works as I straightened my hair. I got done doing my hair as treee came out the shower.

"Finally yo ass decides to come out" I said putting up the flat iron putting my hat on.

"Girl anywaysss I love the fit" she said looking at the fit hyping me up.

"It's sum slight" I said dusting my shoulders.

"Ight nie get out so I can change" she said to me.

"I mean shiddd I could watch you change if you know what I'm saying" I said rubbing my hands together.

"You is so gay" she said laughing at me.

"I mean shiddd only for you" I said biting my lips squinting my eyes lifiting my eyebrows.

"Get yo gay ass out" she said pushing me out.

"Okay okay okay the stuff are on my counter" I said laughing showing her where the lotion and other stuff are.

"Pass me my phone off the charger please" I said to Treee as she went to grab my phone and hand it to me.

I make my way downstairs going into the kitchen and decided to make a bowl of cereal scrolling through tik tok until I get a text.

Omar 🧸✨
I need to talk to you.