A Night of Romance and Remembrance

Jungkook chose an outfit for both of you, and the clothes were delivered to the mansion promptly. Feeling a bit bored, he decided to visit you. He knocked on the door.

Jungkook: "May I come in, my queen?"

Y/n: "You don’t need to ask for permission, Koo."

He entered your office and sat in front of you.

Jungkook: "Can I help you with something?"

Y/n: "Koo, I can handle it myself."

Jungkook: "Coco, I get bored doing nothing in this big mansion."

Y/n: "Did you select the dress?"

Jungkook: "Yes, I did. Now I have nothing to do."

Y/n: "Do you want to continue your studies?"

Jungkook: "Yes! Can I go to my university tomorrow?"

Y/n: "No, you’re not going anywhere. But you can join any cyber university and learn from the mansion. I can’t let you out. If you step out of the mansion without me, you’ll be in danger."

Jungkook: "Which course should I do?"

Y/n: "It’s your choice. And starting tomorrow, you’ll also be learning shooting and fighting."

Jungkook: "May I know the reason?"

Y/n: "In case I’m not at the mansion and something happens, or whenever you go out, you need to be able to protect yourself."

Jungkook: "Okay, but may I ask you something?"

Y/n: "Go ahead."

Jungkook: "Did you finish your studies?"

You sighed and spoke up.

Y/n: "Unfortunately not. I just graduated from middle school. Since then, I’ve been working as a mafia."

Jungkook: "Would you like to complete them if you get a chance?"

Y/n: "Sure, but who will let me complete my high school first?"

Jungkook: "If you want, you can do anything. I know you. I’ll help you study. Being educated feels different, Y/n, and it’s helpful too."

Y/n: "Sure, but—"

Jungkook: "No buts. You’re applying for high school, and I’m applying for my university. No further arguments."

Y/n: "Okay, captain."

Jungkook: "I’ll see you later tonight."

With that, he left.

You worked for hours, and with an hour left for your date, you decided to get ready. You went to your room and were amazed by Jungkook’s choice of outfit. It was beautiful. You quickly changed and went downstairs. Jungkook was already waiting for you in the living room.

Your jaw dropped at his appearance, and his jaw dropped seeing you.

Jungkook's Look:

[Image of Jungkook's Outfit]

Your Look:

[Image of Your Outfit]

Jungkook: "You look beautiful, Y/n!"

Y/n: "You look handsome too, my prince."

You both smiled and walked out of the mansion. You took a car, and Jungkook started driving. Soon, you reached your destination. Jungkook got out and opened the door for you like a true gentleman.

All eyes in the restaurant were on both of you as you entered the elevator and went to the top floor. Jungkook covered your eyes with his hands before the elevator door opened. He guided you and stopped.

Jungkook: "I’m removing my hands, but don’t open your eyes."

Y/n: "Okay."

He removed his hands and moved aside.

Jungkook: "Open your eyes, Y/n."

You opened your eyes and saw Jungkook kneeling on one knee with a small red box in his hand.

Jungkook: "Will you be mine for the rest of your life? Will you marry your Koo?"

You were overwhelmed.

Y/n: "Yes! Yes! Yes! Of course, Koo."

He slid the ring onto your finger, and you hugged him tightly.

Y/n: "This is the best day of my life."

Jungkook: "This is the most memorable moment of my life."

You shared a passionate kiss and then Jungkook asked:

Jungkook: "Now shall we eat, queen?"

Y/n: "Yes, my prince."

You both enjoyed a lovely dinner, and afterward, Jungkook took you somewhere again. He closed your eyes beforehand and helped you out of the car.

Jungkook: "Ready?"

You nodded.

Jungkook: "...1...2...3."

He removed his hands from your eyes.

Y/n: "It’s so beautiful, Koo!"

Jungkook: "Not as beautiful as my queen."

He smiled, and you chuckled. You both enjoyed the stunning view of the city.

Jungkook: "It’s getting late. We should go now."

Y/n: "Yes, Koo."

You both returned to the mansion and went to your rooms. Jungkook soon came back to your room.

Jungkook: "Y/n, my clothes aren’t in the closet."

Y/n: "They’re here in my room."

Jungkook: "Why?"

Y/n: "I want you to stay with me, so I moved all your things here."

Jungkook: "Okay. I’ll go get a shower."

Y/n: "Okay."

You lay on the bed, exhausted, and fell asleep almost instantly. Jungkook came out of the shower and lay down beside you, pulling you close.

At Midnight

You woke up, breathing heavily, after having a distressing dream. You had come home happily with a trophy, only to find your house in disarray and your mother dead.

Y/n: "Mooommmmmm!!!!!!"

Jungkook woke up to your scream.

Jungkook: "Are you alright, Y/n?"

You didn’t answer but hugged him tightly and began crying.

Y/n: "They killed her, Koo. They killed her. What if they come and kill you too?"

You cried harder. Jungkook comforted you.

Jungkook: "Relax, Y/n. Calm down. No one can ever do anything to me. Calm down."

You cried for a while and then looked at Jungkook.

Y/n: "I miss her, Koo. She was the only one I loved the most."

Jungkook: "I know how it feels. I miss my parents too. But we have to move on, Y/n."

You hugged him again.

Y/n: "Please don’t ever leave me, Koo."

Jungkook: "No, I won’t. Now relax and sleep, okay?"

You nodded and fell asleep in his embrace, feeling safe and secure.