3-Idiot

"I mean.. I don't really like her."

So he does have a damn girlfriend..

"You can't not like her, She's your girl. I mean, you're dating for a reason," I scoffed.

"I mean the relationship is practically over. If I seem controlling take a look at her, she's a piece of work." He chuckled. "So you won't fight for her?" I asked.

"You can't fight for someone who doesn't want you anymore. If you love 'em, let 'em go." He nodded with a meaningless shrug.

"What's her name?" I questioned.

"Ochako Uraraka. She's in 2-A with us."

"Well, sorry to hear about you and Uraraka." I sympathized.

"What about you? Got a boyfriend?" He retorted.

"Oh, dozens." I joked. "Wow, you got hoes like that!" He glared.

"I mean I look this good, how can I not?" I shrugged.

"Eh, figures." He mumbled.

Truth be told, I've only had one boyfriend. He said he would give me the world- he would love me, and cherish me and to a teenage girl who never had a loving guy want her it sounded pretty damn good..

He broke up with me when I wouldn't give him what he wanted. I wasn't ready. He even said I was stupid for not letting him show me, he loves me.

Shindo Yo, broke my heart. He trashed my name at Shiketsu; He said I was easy, and did it on the first date. That was another reason I left and came to U.A.

"Nah, just kidding. I'm single as can be." I admitted with a small laugh. "Wish I could say the same," He said stepping closer to me.

He stepped closer until we were face to face with stupid grins.

Then the bell rang.

Fuck.

"Looks like we gotta go to Math. Shitty hair meets me at the door, so let's wait outside." He sighed turning away.

We picked up our bags and stood outside the door, I stole small peeks of him. He was hella cute. He had a girlfriend though.

"Aye! You two! C'mon we're gonna be late!" Kirishima laughed running up to us.

"Oh yeah, math teach, is a real jerk. He's pretty chill though," Katsuki chuckled. We all ran to math and the teacher looked at us. Everyone was walking in with us, seeming like a flood a people. However he stopped us.

"Surprised to see you two with the new student," He chuckled.

"Atleast we're on time, sir!" Kirishima grinned.

"Newbie- sit there next to, Shinso. Raise your hand." He sighed, as a purple handed boy waved at me lazily. Bakugo stared at me intensely.

"Hey, I'm (Y/N). Shinso, right?" I smiled weakly.

"Yeah. You're in 2-A. The new student, Aizawa Sensei keeps rambling about.. Well get used to me, I'm taking Mineta's spot this year," He smirked. Ah, the pervy asshole boy. Good.

"Ah, I love to hear it. Uh, for the Sports Fest right?" I questioned. "Yeah, he made you sound like some intense competition. What's your quirk?" He retorted.

"Demon. Super speed, super strength, heat manipulation." I boasted.

"Ah, so you're obviously the new super star of the school. Finally someone knocked Bakugo down a few notches.." He sighed. Bakugo obviously did seem like he thought he was the star of the class. But now I'm here. It's my place now.