6-Spilled

"Haha! Denki, you should'a ran faster!" Kirishima cackled. We were all out of breath, laughing. Luckily, Kaminari was the loosing one.

"Man, fuck y'all. Knowing me and my girlfriend ain't active an' shit," He sighed shaking his head.

"You the one who picked the closest pizza joint?" Mina arched a brow.

"The hell you bringing me up for? I was in the lead, with Y/N!" Jirou laughed.

"Man, my thighs tired as fuck." I mumbled. "Thick ass," Katsuki laughed nudging me over. I smirked.

We walked inside and sat at a booth. Barley anyone was there.

"Okay so while, we order a pizza," Mina smiled "Y/N tell us a bit about your quirk and your past.. We're all a bit curious."

"You don't have to," Katsuki shrugged.

"You wanna hear everything?" I asked.

"Everything that your comfortable with sharing! I mean-" Hanta nodded but was cut off by Denki scanning the menu.

"I think we should get half pepperoni and half-"

"Denki shut the fuck up!" Mina growled at him. It made me laugh. I was comfortable with them. They never judged me before, and I actually doubt they ever would. We may be assholes to each other as a joke but we all care for each other. They deserved to know.

To keep themselves safe.

"I will. Okay um. So for starters, my biological dad isn't human. He's one of the last demons left alive. His adoptive parents sent him to U.A. He became friends with Aizawa-sensei and my mom. He always switched between his demon side and human so he can control his." I explained.

"So since you don't use yours, you don't have a good grip on it?" Jirou clarified "Exactly," I nodded.

"And usually when two quirk users have a kid, their quirks combine to make the kids'. But my case is different- Basically I got my mom's quirk and my dad's. I got Super speed, super strength from my mom, and I got lava, and fire manipulation and the demon side from my dad. I'm too powerful, basically. And the other side is like a homicidal maniac. And she would have control over all of it, and I wouldn't be able to switch back, so it's like a crazy person running around with a bunch of quirks." I shrugged.

"Woah.. Would you ever need to use it?" Mina gasped.

"No. I will never use it. Never. I can't. I wouldn't be able to switch back, I don't really know how." I admitted.

"You'll have to learn. You have to prepare, because one day it'll happen, you'll need to use it." Katsuki advised. I looked at him angrily. "I can use my other quirks. I'm still powerful with those," I disagreed.

"Deep down, you know you'll have too." He shrugged.

He couldn't be right. He couldn't.

I couldn't pretend it couldn't happen though..

Because it could.

"When I was little, her voice sounded sharp, and loud. It made me think of an Axe. Like one for chopping.. I remember my dad named his, Gamichi- I think it was his brother's name or something. So I named my side, Axe. My eyes will turn black, my teeth will turn into sharp daggers like Kirishima's." I nodded.

"Woah.. Axe actually sounds badass." Sero admitted.

"Yeah so I would have to say something like, "Axe switch with me," or "Axe come out and take control," somethin' to like give her control of me." I said as an example.