4-Fancy Seeing You

We pulled into the restaurant and all got out and excitedly got inside. Well I did.

I never been here before!

"Woah, they got fishtanks and stuff!" I gasped. "Act like you been somewhere, damn." My mom laughed.

I glared playfully and crossed my arms.

"I'm sorry I like looking at the exotic fishy's," I glared. Shota chuckled petting my locks, as we were led to a table by a pretty waitress. I thanked her softly, as she directed me to a pull out chair.

I sat there and looked a the big maroon menu. It said some french shit but I saw chicken pasta, so I just chose that.

"In honor of my baby girl, I'm paying the bill." My grandfather smiled. Aw, I loved my grandparents so much.

"Aw, thank you granddad." I cooed happily. This dinner was to celebrate me. I was excited.

"Woah, in that case, pops, i'm gonna get that fancy ass wine, they ain't got at Olive Garden," My uncle mumbled.

"Aww, you was thinking that too?" My mom laughed dapping up my uncle.

"I'll have some too." I joked. I was obviously gonna get F/D (favorite drink).

"Aye, niece. If you want some i'll give you a lil' sip." My uncle smirked with an eyebrow raise.

"I hope the hell you do, you be dead as hell." My mom retorted with a laugh, she knew I was kidding.

"Hey, hey. Don't forget I'm a teacher. I gotta report those things," Aizawa chuckled shaking his head. They chatted happily some more.

We ordered drinks and food shortly after, and then my family spoke a bit.

I was listening to everyone talking and then I felt something hit the back of my head.

I picked it up and saw it was a piece of a green vegetable. Who in the hell?

I turned around slowly with a confused glare, and saw a distinctive smirk.

Blonde hair. Red eyes.

Bakugo.

I arched a brow at him.

He was with a man with brown hair, and brown eyes, and a women who was an exact replica of him, with red eyes and blonde hair.

"What?" I mouthed to him.

He made a motion with his hands, like a typing on a phone's keyboard movement. "Text me," He mouthed back.

Oh god, he's cute.

I rolled my eyes with a smile.

I quickly typed his number in my phone, and named the contact.

'Bakugo💥'

I blushed as I texted him.

Me: What you want dummy?

Bakugo💥: Fancy seeing you here.

Me: You calling me broke??

Bakugo💥: Just saying I never seen you here. Im here all the time with my parents.

Me: Bcus i prefer McDonalds than over priced leaves✋🏼🙄

Bakugo💥: Fair enough.. Why do you look all like that?

Me: Hot? pretty? stunning? dazzling? gorgeous? Breathtaking? I know, ty.

Bakugo💥: stfu lmaoo, yeah sure.. is that sensei not depressed?