Jc Visits part 2

"Nash" I say "what are you doing here " he yells " I came to surprise you what is he doing here and why were you sleeping on him! " I said "we're just best friends and we were having a sleepo-" before I could finish Nash punched Jc I scream "NASH stop! " With tears rushing down my face he punched me then I fell to the ground and the last thing I saw was Cameron beating Nash up.
Cameron's pov
We finished the tour early and Nash was anxious to see Raychelle and we got the first flight to California. After our flight I drove home and Nash ran out the car happy. I sat in the car for a while then I heard screaming then a loud thud I ran to see Jc with a bloody nose and Raychelle knocked out uncautious and a pissed off Nash. I punched Nash to the ground and didn't stop punching until Jade pulled me off. I picked Raychelle up and took her to the hospital and I told the nurse we have two others in the car one knocked out and one with a broken nose the doctor came and asked for me and Jade and he had terrible news he said "Raychelle was in a coma" I punched the wall and cried I had to tell that son of a bitch Nash what he did.

Jades pov
My best friend is in a coma and her brother is pissed. I saw Cameron go to Nash's room I couldn't stop him but I saw Ashton and I ran to him. I told him to stop Cameron but we were too late he was already in the room.

Hey boo's
How was the story good eh you know what nvm well what do you think Cameron is going to do to Nash the title Broken will actually go with the story and I will actually produce chapters faster pretty sure that's all but wait 358 reads yasss thank you guys so much but I really think that's all so bye boo's 👻~❤Picklez