No More Second Chances

Nash's pov
I really need help. I don't know what caused me to lash out. I'm going to rehab but I need everyone else to forgive me. I see Jade sitting with red puffy eyes and I see Cameron talking to Ashton so I go to Jade and say "dont go just hear me out I overreacted I messed up terribly as soon as they discharge me I am leaving to seek help. I really need you to forgive me I need am second chance." Jade looks at me saying "You do not deserve a second chance from me or Raychelle you put her in a fucking coma. I'm glad you're getting help and all but you better to move on and stay out of Raychelle's life. Bye Nash." she said as she walked away I was sad then now I'm mad so I hit Jade.

Ashton's pov
"Cam you need to calm down she will wake up and don't worry about Nash we will make sure Nash doesn't bother Raychelle I know you thought that your ex-bestfriend and your sister would start a new life but she will find someone else like that fellow Jc." I say. Cam says"you're right Ash I need to forget about Nash and care for my baby sister. " I look over and see Jade holding her face screaming and crying "Jade!" I scream while running over to her. Cam looks at me and says"I'll handle Jade you get Nash." I walk over to Nash and I punch him in the face and scream "Why Nash Why! First Raychelle now Jade I should kill you what if you hurt my unborn child? I don't get why you do this. I thought you loved Raychelle but I guess I thought wrong. Go get some help and never come near any of us again!

Hey Boo's
I won't be posting a second chapter today because I need some time you guys will get the next chapter either tomorrow or Saturday I promise that I will get back on track I'll see you guys later bye boo's 👻 ~❤ Picklez