I love you

Jc's pov
The doctor discharged me today so I'm going to see Raychelle. I see Raychelle and she looks lifeless. I sit next to her and say "what's up Raychelle Jc here. I know you laugh when I say that. God I didn't want to get emotional with this but I can't help it. We have known each other since kindergarten and when you left to California it tore me apart because that was the day I was going to tell you I love you and I still do. When we had that sleepover and I finally got to see you I was so happy. Now I feel like this is my fault I shouldn't have came to visit you because if I didn't you would be talking and I could see your beautiful eyes. Raychelle please wake up please please please! I love you." Suddenly I hear someone say "Jc I love you too."

Raychelle pov
After a few days I woke up and slept again but Jc came in and started talking to me I wanted to smile when he said "What's up Raychelle Jc here!" but I couldn't. I hear Jc crying while expressing his feelings towards me and he said he loves me and with all my strength I opened my eyes and said "Jc I love you too" Jc looks at me and kisses me. Then he runs to get the nurses and everyone else.

Cameron's pov
I got Jade to sit down after wanting to kill Nash then Jc comes running in the waiting room yelling "She's up!" I sprint to Raychelle's room and I see her up watching Spongebob. "Rae!"(her nickname) I scream and I give her the biggest hug ever she says "get off of me fatty." I don't care if she called me fat I'm just happy my sister is back she says " The dynamic duo has been reunited! " I laugh and give her another big hug.

Hey Boo's 👻
I'm thinking on writing another chapter today yeah I was getting school back together and Rae is Rachelle's nickname I didn't want Ray I wanted to be odd and stuff I want to thank you guys for 566 reads I really appreciate it but ttyl Im watching the fault in our stars so bye boo's👻 ~ ❤ Picklez