Chapter 3 Armin Alert

~Armin P.O.V~

I sigh deeply as I look up at the sky. My mind is full of worry for my friend Eren. I've known him since we were little kids and he was always so cheerful. I've noticed some changes ever since his moms death. It kills me to think he is going through pain. I am very suspicious of his father. He has been acting weird about Eren since his mom died. He might be the village doctor and shit but it doesn't make him a great person. Just last week when me and Eren were hanging out, which we don't do to often, he walked over and demanded that they left at once. I looked back behind me to watch them leave and I saw his father's hand on his waist. I am not stupid and I can figure things out. I think his father might be abusing Eren but Eren is to kind to try and tell someone in fear for his only friends, me and Mikasa. I hope I can help him. I don't know how but I will.
Thinking like this makes me want to go over there right now. Hell I fucking will. I am sick of this.
"Gramps! I'm going to go see Eren! Be back soon!" I yell at him. He smiles and nods. He is always so kind and gentle. I start walking through town with this crazy determined look. In a about 20 minutes of walking, I finally see his house. I approach it carefully, not knowing what to expect. I decide to look through one of the windows. I happen to pick one at random, and cringed at what I saw and hear. Those cries and screams kill my soul. I tear up and stare in pure horror.
'My god Eren! How could he do this to you?!' I think fiercely. I slowly back away from the home. I cry and run straight back to mine, ignoring the pain in my legs. Oh god what am I going to do!?

<R. Scene!! It may be triggering for some individuals! If so please skip the Eren P.O.V!!!!>

~Eren P.O.V~

I lay down on my bed. The sting on my cheek had subsided. Father had eaten and as always, got drunk from the wine. I wonder about what is going to happen to me. Father hasn't been acting right lately. I have been trying all week to avoid the lustful stare I feel him give me. I hear my door open and shut. We don't have any locks on our doors so I can't lock him out. I look up at him and sit up.
"Yes dad? Is there anything you need, sir?" I say in a clear, strong willed voice. He looks over at me and smirks.
"Yes there is Eren. I need you." He tells me this in a fierce, low voice.
I stay silent from the shock. He took off his shirt and crawled on top of me. I start to scream and he hits me a few times across the face. I sat there feeling numb and horrified. He has never done this to me before.
"Eren did you know it's mating season for is wolves? I think I want you." He laughs at me. He forces me to strip down and he does the same. I'm covering myself there, feeling ashamed. I cry and scream for help. This doesn't please him. He grabs my limb area and squeezes painfully, causing me to yell. I could feel my transformation wanting to come out. My ears are starting to show and so is my tail. He laughs at me for this. He flips me on my back and without any warning, he thrusts his length inside me. I let out a horrifying yell I didn't know I could make. He thrusts more, making this as painful as possible for me. I cry out for help once more still begging for him to stop. I suddenly felt eyes on me. I look towards my window but can't see anyone. He came and pulled out.
"How does it feel to be dominated, my little bitch?" He whispers in my ear. I give up. I let the transformation totally engulf me. He opens the door allowing me to run out. He knows as well as I that he is coming for me anyhow. As I run through an abandoned looking road, just outside the town, I see this beautiful raven haired boy walking. He stops and stares at me. He slowly approaches me. I flinch back. I watch him for what seems like forever. He does the same. Out of nowhere, I hear more paws running towards me. I look only to see my father in his wolf form come for me. I back up and growl, not wanting to deal with being dominated and humiliated as a wolf. He bites my neck and drags me to the ground. The shock on the boys face could make anyone want to spill their soul to him. Just as I feel at this moment.