❣Part 4❣

Firstly, thank you to all the readers for 200+ reads!!

It truly means a lot to me.. keep the love pouring in❣!

And here we go with the next part!

The next morning, at
6 a.m.
Shaadi venue, Mumbai.

Riddhima's room.

Padma enters the room and at that time itself Riddhima came from the washroom drying her hair. She goes to her and smiles touching her head.

Padma- Bohot pyaari lag rahi hai tu Riddhi. Yeh le teri shaadi ka joda.

Padma hands her a pretty golden lehenga.

Padma- Change kar le, phir parlour professionals tujhe ready kar denge.

Riddhima nods and Padma leaves the room.

Riddhima shuts the door, and goes towards the mirror.

Riddhima- ek waqt tha jab main apni shaadi ka, iss din ka sapna dekhti thi, aur aj.. aj jab meri shaadi mein do ghante bache hain.. toh mujhe lag raha hai ki main iss duniya ki sabse buri ladki hun.
Armaan ne humesha humare pyaar ke liye ladai ki hai.. aur ab jab meri baari hai toh main darpokon wala raasta chun rahi hun. I'm sorry Armaan.

🥺🥺
Flight,

Rahul made Armaan sleep after he'd been crying for hours and Rahul certainly didn't want Armaan to pass out because of his weakness, when they and most importantly him had a very important task at hand.

He himself was quite in a zone. The events that occurred in just a day were too quick and he hadn't got a chance to prepare himself for coming face to face with Muskaan. He just didn't know how would he face her, afterall it was him who left her and he didn't know whether she'd forgive him or not. What if she'd moved on, especially found someone else, no!!

He had realised what an idiot he was to leave Muskaan for something that wasn't in his control. He knew that Muskaan was okay with it and was ready to accept him with all his flaws. Yet he had left her, he had seen the broken look in her eyes and all the things she did to knock some sense in his head. He thought he was right, maybe he still was, but he didn't gave her a chance to have a say in his decision. He made a decision for both of them. This time, either they will end up together or put an end to their togetherness, whatever it might be, it will be her decision!

Armaan stirred in his sleep and murmured something causing Rahul to snap out of his thoughts.

Armaan- Basket.. main tumhe kuch nahin hone dunga.. tumhara Armaan tumhe bacha lega.

Rahul smiled shaking his head. Countless times he had seen Armaan mutter her name while he was under the effect of anesthesia during his treatment or even while he was asleep. He would do everything possible to get them back together first and then deal with his Muskaan.

With time, he had learnt from Armaan how to keep others first, most importantly how to help friends first and help them with all heart when they are in a problematic situation.

🥺🥺

And here, Muskaan was in the washroom, all worried, worried because she'll have to face Rahul, after so many months.. she didn't know how to deal with that.. she didn't know how Rahul felt about them.. she didn't even know if Rahul still loved her or not.

Fed up, she came with a solution, when time will come she'll see.

Muskaan- Muski tu iss sab ki tension baad mein lena.. par pehle tujhe Armaan Riddhima pe focus karna hai.. yes.. ussey tab deal karenge jab woh time aega.