Get Even

THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS, I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHEN I SPILL SPOILERS SO I'M PUTTING THIS WARNING AT THE BEGINNING

Alright, I just finished a show called 'Get Even' and if you've watched it, can we all just agree that it is an awesome show?

It is an awesome show! And I so guessed that (MINI SPOILER ALERT!) Olivia was lesbian, I knew it the moment she and Amber were doing each other's make up for the party

And there are more than two black people! Yay!

Honestly, it's a really good show, and there's no sex, only a little smooching

And you know, it's like a murder-mystery-thriller thing. It's about a group of four girls, who want to expose the asses of their school and fight for justice. So they created a team called 'D.G.M' which means 'don't get mad' (Their catchphrase thing is: "We don't get mad, we get even") 

The main characters:

Bree Deringer is the daughter of a rich man, she always gets in trouble at school, she is a part of D.G.M and I think she snoops around and finds dirt on their targets (I don't really remember, what she does isn't really highlighted in the show) her alias/code name is 'The Rebel'

Olivia Hayes is a girl from a poor household, she lives with her widowed mother and is best friends with Amber, a rich girl (She has a hate-like impression on me) Olivia has the impression of a rich girl on the student body of Bannerman independent school (The school they all attend) but in reality, she gets all her expensive clothes and accessories from Amber, she is a part of D.G.M and she causes the distractions. Her alias/code name is 'The Princess'

Margot Rivers, is a geek and black, she's antisocial and doesn't fit in well people, she is a part of D.G.M and does the hacking, making videos of the evidences and that stuff. Her alias/code name isn't really mentioned in the show, so I don't remember (Please do tell if you know)

Kitty, she's a soccer player and also fences, she got into the school with a scholarship, She started D.G.M and does the planning. Her alias/code name is 'The Boss'

In conclusion, I really liked the show and recommend it, but I don't know if you'll like it or not

Rant Requests→