Chapter 2

* Coco is at her house now *

*Facetimes Sicily*:

C: omg Sicily you wont believe what happened today!

S: Omg I wanna hear it tell me!

C: so basically me and Rihanna went to her bf house and when we went there his brother opened the door and he was so cute ! also he is only 1 year older than me and we talked for ages and I think I like him!! we also exchanged numbers and got to know each other so now we are kind of  like friends now.

S: That is so  nice I am so happy for you coco ! also do you think he likes you back ?

C: I don't know .

S: what do you mean?

C: well like I don't think he will ever like me because he is so hot and I am not-

*Sicily interrupts coco*

S: wth coco ! you are one of the prettiest friends I have you cant say that and I think he likes you because why would he want to know you better and exchange numbers ?

C: thanks sis um I need to go and sleep now I am really tired bye.

S: Me too bye.

*Meanwhile at Gavin's house*

GAVINS POV:

What is happening to me I think I really like coco . like just when I saw her  was like attracted to her! she is so hot and pretty! I am so glad we are friends now! wait let me facetime walker and tell him because I cant keep this in anymore!

*Facetimes walker*

W: Yo sup Gavin

G: Well where do I start ! so basically you know who Rihanna is right ? my brothers gf . so yeah she came over today with her little sister and let me JUST tell you how hot her sister was !! I talked to her and then exchanged numbers and I think I have really fallen for her !

W: That's amazing dude you should tell her how you feel.

G: woah maybe not right now I will tell her when we have become really good friends and plus I don't think she has fallen for me yet . I mean we only met today!

W:yeah true ... well I need to go now my brother is calling me bye.

G: bye

*END OF THEIR CONVERSATION AND GAVINS POV*

*1 month later*

GAVINS POV:

I should face time coco and ask her if she wants to hang out. I mean we have become really close this past month and  basically  hung out everyday since we met. *END OF POV*

*ON FACETIME*

G: hey coo coo bird!

C: hi garvin

G: I was wondering if you wanted to come over and have a sleepover.

C: of course i want to come ! what time ?

G: um come at like 4 pm.

C: ok also Rihanna said she is coming over as well. 

G: ok cool see you later 😊.

*Coco was getting ready*

Her outfit:

Her makeup:

Her hairstyle: