Chapter 4 A fleeting glimpse

Chen Chengduo withdrew his consciousness that attempted to communicate with his warpet. It did not matter if he wasn’t able to communicate with it or not. Chen Chengduo estimated that he was not close enough to the position of his warpet, or he was not skilled enough to manipulate his consciousness to communicate with it.

However, he was able to approximately determine the general location of his warpet. It was just in the city in front of him, he just needed to go in and search.

Chen Chengduo rubbed his temple and looked at the two people who were starting to argue at the side. “Don’t make a fuss, let’s go.”

He already heard Suo Bin’s words, there were survivors to rescue first.

Chen Chengduo’s team was driving a modified off-road vehicle sprayed with a silver paint on the outside. This silver paint was something that was newly developed and it could avoid the life fluctuation scanning of the cybernetic organisms to some extent. However, this paint was very difficult to produce.

Chen Chengduo took the co-pilot seat, Li Hui and Suo Bin, the two people sat at the back seat, whereas a crocodile that no one dared to provoke was laying at the trunk, its name was E Yu. (t/n: E Yu is crocodile lol) It was the warpet of the cold face Shi Rui, who was driving. Shi Rui’s character was also similar to his warpet. He was not a man of many words, but when it comes to fighting, he sure was ruthless.

Li hui who always love to nag, his warpet is called Mao Ya, a leopard. At this moment, his leopard was being held by him.

So the big leopard was pressed on Li Hui’s leg as if it has no weight while Li Hui pinched its thick paws to play.

It’s just that the leopard would from time to time revealed its teeth and made some guttural sounds.

Suo Bin’s warpet Black Hawk flew in the sky, and it also hovered back and forth before flying back. It was very successful in bringing back a few strange animals, which were finished by Chen Cheng’s Gatlin on the window. Then Black Hawk rushed back toward the team’s speeding car.

Li Hui scratched his leopard’s chin and said, “Come on, all of you try to guess what the boss’ warpet is? I think it may be an elephant or a black bear, the kind with great strength. If it can double eldest brother’s fighting power, sweetheart, we would not need to go all out in the future, the boss will absolutely solve it easily.”

In the past, each and everyone of them had found their own Warpets one by one, but even boss did not sense his own Warpet yet. That’s why they have never dared to ask more questions about it. Now the boss had finally clearly said that he had already sensed his warpet, they naturally have no scruples in guessing.

Suo Bin pondered for a long time and said, “If it is an elephant, we may have to change to a heavy truck later.”

“That‘s true, we can’t let the boss’ warpet run behind the car,” Li Hui said. “But I’m not sure. He likes furry animals so much. From time to time, he still likes to touch my Mao Ya’s head. Maybe boss’ pet will be a lion, a tiger or something like that.”

Shi Rui, who had always been silent, suddenly said, “Dinosaur.”

“…”

Chen Chengduo glanced at the expressionless Shi Rui, to think this brat would have thought about something like that.

“Hahahaha, is it possible? What is impossible nowadays? Maybe it would only be an ant.” Li Hui was quick to blurt out since he was happy, however he felt that he had made a rather absurd guess.