Chapter 65 Energy Stone

Hearing this, I looked at the stern green face of the Tate diplomat.

A mouse lifted up the sleeves of his military uniform, and his hair was about to be erected. He said angrily, "I don't give it to 100,000 planets!"

Obviously, they wanted to dominate their planet, but they looked like they gave them alms and wished them to kneel and lick some ghostly royal family.A squeak!What the hell!

Professor Wei snorted, "They don't have a picture."

On the surface, the words of the Tate diplomat looked like a peace talk, and he was also quite generous. He actively contributed ten livable planets or something, but the tone and wording are obviously unobtrusive. Contempt.

Professor Wei raised his hand and released the three-dimensional images of ten livable planets.

In order to achieve their goals, the Tate are also very dedicated.

The stereoscopic images of these ten livable planets are very spectacular, especially the location of these ten planets. The relative distance is not too far. The star maps in this range show that there is indeed a terrifying charm.

Moreover, the surface environment of these planets is quite beautiful, probably to fit their planets, each of which has a considerable proportion of ocean area.

Moreover, the infrastructure is very high-tech, compared to the messy planet they are now given by the Tate royal family, it is really hundreds of times perfect.

However, Chen Chengduo looked at the images of these ten livable planets and frowned slightly.

Reaching out to magnify those three-dimensional images, specific to some ground infrastructure.

After Chen Chengduo zoomed in, Professor Wei narrowed his eyes.

At the same time, Xiao Pengpeng, who was bored to study the tasks Chen Chengduo gave him and designed their warship, came over unconsciously.

There were doubts in the little black eyes. He pointed to one of the places and said, "Brother leader, little brother, this place seems very dangerous."

Shu Xiaohui rubbed Peng Peng's head, "What's wrong here?"

Peng Peng's little brow furrowed, "I can't say it either, it must be wrong here anyway!"

Chen Chengduo also extended his big hand and rubbed a hand ... Shu Xiaohui's head.

"Peng Peng's feeling is correct, this is the main control center for atmospheric balance, but it is not in the right position, and next to it is an energy processing center. If the time is short, it will be fine. If the time is long, there will be problems, even Explosion, covering an area large enough to cover all ground structures. "

"..."

Shu Xiaohui was so angry that she knew that the Tate were not well-meaning.

Chen Chengduo continued, "Moreover, these three-dimensional images have been processed."

After talking, Chen Chengduo looked at Professor Wei.