1-10

1. Point at random people and scream and run away crying, when your parents ask what's wrong so "b-b-b bouge man!!!"

2.Push your friends in the pool.

3. Pay little kids to push your friends in the pool.

4. Call mc Donald's and say you got a whopper in your whopper to the manager And demand a refund.

5.Pull faces at drivers and see what happens... They normally ignore me :(.

6. Pretend your having the best party in your car by shaking and waving whenever a car comes by then act normal when they leave even if you have no music on! O_O

7. Watch try not to laugh videos on YouTube they never work for me?

8. Poke your siblings/random people and when they say what say hahahahhaha I scared you.

9. Yell it's my birthday it's my birthday imma spend my money and throw money everywhere!

10. Do your sisters/brothers makeup and say it looks great(but make sure it doesn't look great) and when they ask to see yell "PUT THE MIRROR DOWN OR ILL BITE YOUR PRETTY LITTLE FACE LADY!"

------------------------------------------------
Thanks for clicking this, give me some ideas so I can get more ideas like comment and follow me!
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INJURIES YOU CHOOSE TO DO IT YOU FACE THE CONSEQUENCES!
just kidding but I'm NOT RESPONSIBLE but I probs won't put anything dangerous...probs but if I do don't do it!
------------------------------------------------