//9//

Throughout the month, haruto and doyoung got significantly closer. The bickering aspect of their relationship still remained, but they hung out in breaks together and often conversed. 

A few weeks later, doyoung took part in a basketball match at their school and haruto decided to come watch. 

There he was, in his jersey. He had a sports headband around his head. 

And for some reason, he had a sort of competitive, intimidating aura to him today

And for some reason, he had a sort of competitive, intimidating aura to him today. Maybe it was because of the headband or the match but doyoung didn't have his usual adorable aura around him.

Haruto found an empty seat and waited till the match begun. And once it did, he saw doyoung playing remarkably. He was one of the shorter players yet he scored points after points. Not just that but he seemed to get along with his teammates really well. After all, his teammates would frequently hug him, and toss him in the air, and pinch his cheeks. That part, though, made haruto annoyed. He didn't know why. But he just didn't like the sight of it.

He ignored the feeling and admired the match some more. In the end, doyoung's team won by a landslide. And haruto felt proud.

"Good work, today, everyone!" The team captain yelled. "You did amazing doyoung!"

"Ah thank you hyung!"

Doyoung high fived the players and bowed to them, when he spotted haruto. Haruto instantly smiled when they made eye contact and doyoung looked immensely happy to see him too. He rushed up the stairs and went over to haruto.

"Woah you really made it!"

"Of course! I wasn't going to miss another chance to make fun of you."

Doyoung rolled his eyes. 

"Yet you were astonished to see me do so well, right?"

Haruto shot him a disgusted look.

"And somehow I'm the narcissist." Haruto mumbled.

"I was imitating you, dumbass."

"Well, you did a pretty shit job."

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Let's go grab something to drink."

Haruto and doyoung went to the vending machine near the gym gate.

"I'm really bored. Do you have something in mind?" Doyoung asked.

"Do you want to come over?"

"Is that fine?"

"Yeah. My dad's almost never home since he goes on business trips and meetings."

Doyoung agreed and the two went over to haruto's house. Now doyoung was expecting it to be huge but he didn't expect it to be this enormous. Not to mention fancy.

 Not to mention fancy

"W-woah..."

"Come in doyoung."

The house was even more impressive on the inside.

"How does e-sports sound?"

Doyoung's eyes sparkled like they would whenever he was excited. Haruto laughed as he instantly knew doyoung's response.

They spent the entire evening playing various games, majority of which haruto won.

"I might not excel in sports like you, doyoung, but gaming is my forte." Haruto bragged.

Doyoung waved his hand as if to dismiss haruto's statement.

"This was really fun, haruto. Thanks!"

"You're already leaving? You don't wanna go for a late night drive on my bike?"

Doyoung's ears perked up. He always did want to sit on a bike before, and he really loved late night drives. So this was asking to miss a big opportunity.

"That...doesn't sound so bad." Doyoung replied.

Haruto was glad. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with doyoung.

In the back yard of haruto's villa, he started his motorbike and gave doyoung a helmet.

"Put this on and hold tight."

"Aye aye captain."

Doyoung tried wearing the helmet but it covered his eyes, since he had a tiny face. Haruto giggled at his cuteness before actually helping him out and strapping the helmet tightly on his small head.

Doyoung sat behind haruto and hesitantly wrapped his arms around his waist, taking him aback, although he's the one who instructed him to do it.

Haruto cleared his throat and the two started on their drive.

Haruto was really good at riding a bike. He drove at a steady, yet fast pace. They drove over the highway and doyoung breathed in the fresh, evening air. He felt so at rest. So relaxed. He just wanted to embed this experience into his memory.

Doyoung clenched on to haruto's waist tighter and rested his head on haruto's back.