Untitled Part 10

Yn pov
1 year later

Headquarters assigned me and Haise to be in charge of the quix squad. Just like Kaneki they were humans who had kagunes implanted inside them. But they had frame levels to keep they're kagunes and Rc levels under control so they wouldn't be classified as ghouls. It was weird working close to Kaneki again. But he wasn't Kaneki he just had Kaneki's body. I always had to keep my guard up around Haise. I was very careful not to slip up with him. Haise was very loyal to the ccg. If Haise notices an unbalance in me I fear that he'll alert headquarters and they'll find out that I regained my memoires. I wanted to trust Haise maybe I could but I don't want to take that risk.

I shot my kagune towards Urie. He quickly dodged. It. Urie:" Don't hold back with me!" I smiled . Yn:" You asked for it!" Haise and I assigned Urie as squad leader. I saw the most determination in him. He reminded me of Kaneki. I was in charge of Urie's training. This man was like a machine he never stopped. I quickly leaned back Urie almost got me with his kagune. I wrapped my kagune around his ankle flipping him on his back. I jumped on top of him and I pointed my kagune at his neck. Yn:" You were very close this time." Urie:" Lets go again!" I looked over my shoulder at the clock. It was past midnight. Yn:" Urie we've been at This for two hours I'm calling it a night." I pulled my kagune back into me. I stood up and offered him my hand. He grasped my hand. He stood up and he sliced the punching back open with his kagune. Urie:" Damnit!" Yn:" What's your problem?" Urie:" Im still not as good enough as him." Yn:" Urie." I placed my hand on his cheek forcing him to look at me. Urie's father was a successful investigator. He was killed by the owl. Urie wanted nothing more than to be as good as him. Yn:" You did really good This time. You almost got me. Skill doesn't happen over night. There's a reason why I advised Haise to make you squad leader. " He placed his hand on mine. His eyes there was so much anger in them. But underneath all that He was just as lost and lonely as the rest of us. Urie: " Sometimes I feel like your the only one who accepts me." I got lost in the darkness of his eyes. He started moving himself closer to me. I was about to get lost in his warmth when we heard the door open. The janitor stood in the  doorway. "Sorry I didn't know anyone was still here" the janitor said. Yn:" It's ok we're heading home."

Urie and I entered a dark kitchen. He flipped on the light switch over the sink so it was just enough to give us light but still dim. I grabbed the salad from the fridge and placed it on the counter. This has been me and Urie's ritual for a few months. After a night of training we sneak into the quinx house and eat a salad before bed. I took the wrap off the bowl. Urie:" You know quite a bit about me but yet. I feel like I don't know anything about you." Yn:" Because there's nothing to tell about me. I'm not that interesting." He placed his hand on mine. Urie:" I doubt that. Why don't you ever open up to me?'' Yn:" Because my past  is something that I don't even want to be reminded of. And trust...you can't trust anyone these days." He tightened his hand on me. Urie:" That's not true. I trust you." Yn:" You shouldn't I dont even trust myself." Urie:" Your too hard on yourself. " I laughed. Yn " Your one to talk." He put his hand on my cheek forcing me to look at him. Urie:" Yn I trust you." He ran his thumb against my bottom lip. Urie:" I wish you would trust me. You can trust me. " I whispered. Yn:" I want to Urie." We both firmly pressed our lips against each other. My mouth parted and his tongue started exploring my cavern. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck. Our kiss deepened. He lifted me up and placed me on the counter top. He pulled off my pants and my panties. He pulled his pants and boxers down. He pulled me to the ledge of the counter top. I gasped as he quickly and firmly shoved his member inside me. I moved my hand to grasp the ledge of the counter top. The salad bowl dropped to the floor. He slowly but firmly moved himself in and out of me. I grasped his shoulders as moans started to escape me. Urie:" Shh. Your being to loud. We don't want to wake anyone up." Yn:" I..ah..cant help it. It's been awhile." He rammed himself against me and it pushed out another moan from me. He firmly placed his hand over my mouth. He pressed his forehead against mine. As he started moving in me harder. Urie:" Oh Yn. I've wanted this for so long. Ngh." I grasped his shoulders tighter as I felt my release coming. Urie tightened his grip on my mouth as my moans became more intense. I gripped his shoulders tight as I released myself. Urie:" Ngh Yn! Shit do I have to pull out? " I shook my head. Letting him know he didn't have to. Urie:" Ngh thank God! Oh Yn shit! Ngh!" I felt Urie climax inside me. He slowly released his grip from my mouth. Then he pressed his lips to mine.