I am the fastest one here

" All right guys today's challenge seems simple.  I can assure you that it isn't"  John says laughing.  " You have to do a race.   It isn't just a regular race.  The race has obstacles.  There are 3 obstacles.  The first one is to walk on a tight rope above some mud.  Then you have to swim in the pool.  But not just any pool.  A pool, full of ice.  The last obstacle is to aboard a plane and jump off the plane. So let's begin!"  John Xhen announces.  " Okay are we all going to act like that's normal,"  Fang says.  " I mean it is a challenge.  But we don't have that all here.  And this place isn't big enough"  Chen answered and asked.  " So glad you asked.  This challenge will happen on a different island not too far away from here."  John replied.  

*At the Island*

"Okay, Guys the challenge starts now.  Also, there are no rules. "  John said.  The challenge starts.  Heather falls instantly into the mud.  "Eww,"  Heather said in disgust.  " Haha,"  Li says.  Right after she says that she falls into the mud.  Eventually, everyone completed that challenge.  Everyone but Doug.  " Boo Hoo, Doug can't complete this challenge."  Chen and Chao say mocking.  They move on to the second obstacle but Doug is stuck.  " I don't understand.  I am the fastest one here," Doug said frustrated.

" Our name is Team Ice.  We can deal with a pool of ice.  Also, I got this portable heater.  Actually, all of us do.  Wait where are Li and Fang? "  Hui said.  " Who cares, I never liked Li,"  Doug said.  " Doug you actually made it.  Oh, and BTW I heard what you said about not liking me. " Li said madly.  " Awkward.  Am I right?"  Baozhai asked laughing.  " Yeah I know"  Mei responded.  Team Ice got out of there pretty fast.  It took 5 minutes for Team Fire to catch up.  

"I am not doing this!"  Doug said.  " What are you a chicken?  Oh, you're scared of heights"  Huan Said Laughing.  Everyone jumps off.   Li and Doug stay.  " It's okay.  But if you don't jump you will cost us the game.  No pressure."  Li says.  She jumps off right after that.  " Okay, okay!!!" Doug yells.  "  The team fire plane and team ice plane are about to crash into each other.  Team Fire Jumps off without hesitating.  But Doug hesitates a lot.  " Oh this is gonna be fun,"  John Xhen says laughing.  " Doug jumps.  "Ahhhhhhhh!" Doug yells.  Everyone lands.  "Wait Fang when did you get here,"  Doug asks.  "Well, I just walked here,"  Fang replies.  " Nope, that is cheating,"  Chao yells.  " No, it is not.  John said no rules so I just walked here."  Fang Replies.  That was a smart move.  " It looks like Team Fire loses this challenge"  John announces.

" Okay, we got the results.  If your name is called you get to stay."  John says.  " Shawn, Heather, Baozhai, Jing, Mei, and . . . Chen,"  John says.  " Chao, you have to leave,"  John says.  " Uhh, you guys suck,"  Chao responds.  " I am confused why did you guys choose him,"  John asks.  " No one did anything wrong so we decided to choose someone random,"  Shawn responded.  

Here is the list of everyone left

Team Fire

Shawn

Heather

Baozhai

Jing

Mei

Chen

Team Ice

Doug

Li

Fang

Huan

Hui