Visionary

" Welcome back to another episode of New Pain.  Today, Our contestants will be drawing blind Folded and their teammates will try to guess what they drew.  But first, they will have to deal with this," John Xhen says as we are welcomed to another episode of new pain.

  But first, they will have to deal with this," John Xhen says as we are welcomed to another episode of new pain

" Yeah, so the last episode, there was a loud bang at the end.  Well, that bang which was, a volcano, caused this fire.  Also, the challenge will happen in that same volcano," John says in a casual voice.  " Ahhh, fire," Li yells.  " Doug help!" Li yells.  " Doug where are you.  Oh, you got voted off," Li says to herself.  Fang picks her up and they get back into the cabin.   " Eww get off me," Li yells.  " Your welcome," Fang replies.  

Mei sees everything.  Her powers wouldn't help.  Then, Shawn shoots water out of his hands and puts the fire out.  " Whoa what was that?" Mei asks.  " I don't know," Shawn says confused.  No one sees but Mei.  " Please don't tell anyone," Shawn says begging.  " Your secret is safe with me," Mei replies.  Mei right away, tells Jing, her best friend.  Speaking of Jing, you must be thinking that, Didn't they fight a few episodes ago or something.  You are right but that was because of boys.  They are besties for life.  " That wasn't what I expected but whatever.  Let's head into the challenge." John says.

The partners representing team fire

Mei and Baozhai

The Partners representing team ice

Li and Fang

" Okay, guys welcome to the volcano of doom and death.  Today you have to draw blindfolded and your partner has to guess what you are drawing.  Each correct guess is 1 point.  Each wrong guess is zero points given.  Let's start with Li and Fang," John says.

Fang was drawing a house.  Li had to guess.  " Umm, shoe.  Oh, The White House." Li says troubled.  " Close," Fang replies.  " White.  A house!" Li yells.  " One Point," John says.  " But now Li has to draw," John says.  

Li Draws an eye.

You can skip this if you want

You can skip this if you want.  Are you a fan of a little bit of drama and romance, Aliens, and superheroes?  Well, my newest series called thought is perfect for you.  It is about a boy turning 18 and trying to ask his crush out.  But he has these mind-reading powers.  Not only that but a bunch more things.  But that power gives him the idea that his crush thinks he is annoying and then fights aliens.  A lot right?   Here is the cover.

  A lot right?   Here is the cover

The eye just is not an eye.  " A pool.  A... Lake.  A circle.  Oh, an eye!" Fang yells the answer.  "Oh, you have 2 points.  If team fire only gets 1 point, it is done for them," John says.

Baozhai has to draw an elephant.  This is how it looks

  This is how it looks

" Oh, a Mouse.  A rat! A kangaroo," Mei says.  " If I were you, I would do better because I belong with him.  In a relationship and this game," Jing yelled.  " It's not her fault," Shawn said defending her.  Jing and Shawn get into a fight.  " This is why I chose them.  Drama," John says.

"An elephant!" Mei yells.  "One point," John says.  Now it is Mei's turn to draw.  But before she could start the fire and lava from the volcano started to rise and they had to get out of there.  Mei, with her light powers, gets everyone out of there.  " Ooh, Team Fire loses with one point.  Didn't finish that last drawing," John says.  " For once, John can you care about us and not the game!  We almost died," Heather yells at John.  " But we didn't" John replies.  " Time to vote," John says.

" Okay, got the result.  If your name is called you ge-" John says getting cut off.  " Get on with it!"  Heather yells cutting him off.  " Alright, Jeez relax.  Heather, Baozhai, Mei, Shawn.  Jing goes," John says.  " Mei will rue the day she messed with Jing," Jing says as she gets into a car to leave.  " I mean you were kind of crazy back in the volcano," Shawn replies.  " Oh shut it up," Jing says.  " Wait," Baozhai says.  They confess their love for each other.  " Saw that from a light-year away," Mei says.  

List of everyone left

Team Fire: 

1: Shawn

2: Heather

3: Baozhai

4: Mei

Team Ice:

1: Li

2: Fang

3: Huan

Seven Players remaining