Chapter 2

"Goodmorning Lily" Ginny said as she opened the door to Lily's bedroom to wake her up. "We are leaving in half an hour, don't forget to brush your teeth" Lily sat up in her bed, looking out of the window. It was sunny outside, which made her sad because om a day like this she would rather play outside the whole day instead of going shopping with her mum. She looked to her right and smiled as she ticked off another day on her calendar on the wall. "Five more days" she whispered, thinking about her birthday. I'm Saturday she would finally get her Hogwarts letter, which meant she could go to the school her whole family went to, and finally learn how to use and control her magic. Since she saw her brothers get on the Hogwarts Express for the first time, she was really exited for the day she could go.

She glanced over at the clock hanging on the wall and noticed that she had been thinking about Hogwarts for ten whole minutes. She leapt out of bed and after brushing her teeth like her mum had told her, she ran down the stairs for breakfast, and tripped. This happened multiple times a week, as she was a bit clumsy, but it never really hurt as much as this time. She hit her head on the ground and when she came stumbling into the kitchen she just murmured that she was okay.

Half an hour later, when she was in the car with her mum on the way to Londen, her head still hurt. She was good at hiding her emotions, though, so her mum never found out.

As they reached Londen her head felt better, and her mum told her she had made plans for lunch with a few of her brothers. Exited to see her uncle's again, they wandered over to a shop with children's clothes. Lily was just looking at a few dresses she liked, when she noticed her mother was gone. She ran trough the shop trying to find her mum, but there was no sign of her. Then an old man came up to her.
"Have you lost your Mummy, sweetheart?" He said. "I can help you find her, and if you just follow me I can give you some sweets, alright?" Lily stumbled back, she was smart enough to know to never go with strange men. "Come on, don't be scared, just a few sweets won't hurt..."
"I think it's better to leave her alone." Said a voice from behind Lily, and she turned around.